DCL scrapbook Pages??

I just finished embellishing two pages that I had paper-pieced that will go on the WB Transatlantic with me next week!! The intent here is for people to stop by the cabin and sign the scrapbook page like you would a yearbook. I leave pens at the door for people to use.

I did this on my cruise in September 2008, and SOOOO cherish those pages. Seeing real handwriting from people you've been chatting with for two years and reading their comments are really awesome mementos of the cruise!

IMGP1126.jpg
IMGP1121.jpg

I'm looking for some cruise digital kits - any one have any suggestions. Would also be interested in digital kits for various European cities - baltic cruise cities. My googles are not being successful.
Thanks!

Kellybell Designs has "Where Dreams Set Sail" that is the only digital Disney cruise kit I have ever seen. It's a great kit!!! (well Donatalie of Natalie's PLace designs used to have one in her photobucket but that folder has been deleted! :( )

^^Kimberly those pages are AWESOME!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Wish i had found this thread before now! Here are some of my Digital Scrapbook pages

lbplocopy.jpg

ss321a.jpg

ss904.jpg

What software are you using for your digital pages? I have Adobe Photoshop that DH bought for me, but I can't seem to get it.

Wish i had found this thread before now! Here are some of my Digital Scrapbook pages
Fabulous pages!!!!

What software are you using for your digital pages? I have Adobe Photoshop that DH bought for me, but I can't seem to get it.
This wasn't addressed to me, but I thought I'd answer anyways. :goodvibes I use Creative Memories for my digital pages. I found their software very user friendly and the final product is fabulous. I've used two other digital scrapbooking companies and Creative Memories was the easiest and best quality.

Wow you all are very talented. Skimming through this thread has made me even more excited to cruise with DCL for the first time. I'm a huge scrapbooker and can't wait to scrap the trip even though it's a good 15 months away, lol.

Wow you all are very talented. Skimming through this thread has made me even more excited to cruise with DCL for the first time. I'm a huge scrapbooker and can't wait to scrap the trip even though it's a good 15 months away, lol.

Even though I've been on 4 cruises so far (1 with Disney) and have two more upcoming ones (1 with Disney Fantasy!!!), I think for the first time I'm going to pre-make some of my album for my Disney cruise (17 months away) I've never premade any pages before (I usually wait to see which pictures I have and then scrap when I get back) But I have seen way too pages that I love and have given me inspiration, that I want to get a head start and hopefully finish most of the album before we go. That way, when I get home, I can just put the pictures in it and be done!!!!

So c'mon people, let's see your pages. I don't think I've posted my Disney album from 2008, so that's what my project will be today. I'll take pictures of it and post it later. Hopefully it will give other people a jumpstart on theirs and hopefully it will get other people in gear to post more of their pages.

:yay:
WOW!! Some amazing pages everyone. I'm inspired to scrapbook my upcoming Med Cruise. May invest in Photoshop Elements as I love the digital images.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter