DCL scrapbook Pages??

you can scan or take pictures of your layouts. Upload to photobucket or another picture share website and then add the link to your posts here. I am not sure how to post digital layouts. Hope that helps or maybe someone can explain better:goodvibes

Hey everyone... any new layouts???

micky+mouse+animation+happy+new+year+card.gif

I am working on my new DCL/WDW album from June 2009- I still have soooo much more to do- we drove down- spent 2 days in Port Canveral and did a week on the cruise and a week at Disney. I know I'll probably have 2 books like I did last time for the same trip in 2005.:rolleyes1

I am working on my new DCL/WDW album from June 2009- I still have soooo much more to do- we drove down- spent 2 days in Port Canveral and did a week on the cruise and a week at Disney. I know I'll probably have 2 books like I did last time for the same trip in 2005.:rolleyes1
Can't wait to see your layouts!!!:love:

I bookmarked this thread I don't know how long ago, but this is the first time I've really looked through it since then. I've gradually been working on our trip through the Panama Canal back in August 2008. But I tend to do my pages in random order so some of my journaling is similar on multiple pages. Oh well, I'm not going back to change it but will try harder to not repeat myself in the future.

Click this link => Trip of a Lifetime (2008) <= to see all my pages for this album and to get to credits for each page.
web-DIS-Challenge-Week-49.jpg
web-DIS-Challenge-Week-50.jpg

web-DIS-Challenge-Week-59.jpg
web-DIS-Challenge---Week-64.jpg

web-DIS-Challenge---Week-67-DSU.jpg
web-Rum-WU-20090907.jpg

web-Welcome-GTL-20090923.jpg
web-MS015-HappinessIs-WU-20091130.jpg

web-GetGoing-SPD-20091001.jpg
web-Mickey200-SPD-20091006.jpg

web-MS005-Safety1st-SS-20091010_000.jpg
web-Splishing-SPD-20091009.jpg

Here are more of my pages from this trip.
Click this link => Trip of a Lifetime (2008) <= to see all my pages for this album and to get to credits for each page.
web-MS004-Yum.jpg
web-deLISH-SPD-20091013.jpg

web-AllDressedUp-SPD-20091021.jpg
web-MS006-LoveMickeyBars-OctQPE.jpg

web-TheClub-SPD-20091107.jpg
web-MS010-MasksOfPalo.jpg

web-MS014-PCCrossing-WU-20091214.jpg
web-NeededVacation-WU-20090921.jpg

web-SandCastles-GTL-20091125.jpg
web-PerfectDay-GTL-20091209.jpg

Fantastic LO's, Robin! :thumbsup2

Your son looks adorable in his tux - and your daughter is just so cute. :cutie:

I tried to put samples here but couldn't figure out how to insert a picture of my page. BUT what I've done since recently going digital is to use a scenery photo as the paper for most travel pages.

For example, on a cruise we did, I took a picture of each port as we saw it from the ship (while docked, while sailing in, or while sailing away). I then used that photo as a full 12x12 and journaled about our day in that port in the sky or water. I included photos from our day in subsequent pages. In some cases, I also made the photo the paper. For example, in St. Thomsas, we chartered a sail boat. I took a picture of the sail boat from a distance so there was a lot of water. I then put pictures of us on the sail boat in the water.

On a city trip we took, I took a picture of the sky-line and then used that as the 12x12 paper and added some pictures of us in the city to the page. I did something similar with an apple orchard photo - you get the idea.

It might sound like the page will be busy, but it really isn't if you frame or mat your photo.

I have a few layouts to share from our October 2009 cruise (still uploading most...but this is a start). I apologize for the photo quality...still learning all this scanning, copying, cropping the pic, etc. This is my first scrapbook ever!

scrapbook26.jpg
scrapbook27.jpg

scrapbook28.jpg

scrapbook29.jpg

scrapbook36.jpg
scrapbook37.jpg

If someone could tell me how to make the pics smaller on here, that would be wonderful!

Lovely pages! In Photobucket, go to your photo and edit your size. You can try to go Large or Medium and then they won't be a full page. Your photos should resize automatically after refreshing.

Ok, now that I have the sizing thing with Photobucket figured out the pages continue. Again, keep in mind...my first scrapbook, along with my first attempt at copying and scanning pages (note some are cutoff at the edges!).

Food Stuff!

scrapbook10.jpg

scrapbook11.jpg

scrapbook20.jpg

scrapbook21.jpg

scrapbook4.jpg

scrapbook5.jpg

scrapbook34.jpg

scrapbook35.jpg

thanks for the pic :goodvibes I have one now that I have been on the cruise :lovestruc BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE A PIC OF THE 2010 CRUISE SCRAPBOOK????? I can't wait to start buying more supplies!! I'll be back on the WONDER in 3 months and I need to start planning some layouts!!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter