DCL scrapbook Pages??

I'm going in less than 3 weeks so I'll take a picture of the 2010 on and post it here. I have scrapbooked for 7 years now, and have a one room dedicated to scrapbooking in my house. I will try and scan some of my DCL scrap book pages soon to give you some ideas. I only have cruise #1 ALMOST done. about 1 or 2 more pages to go then on to catching up on cruise #2 then #3. lol I'm far behind:rotfl:

A really good place to get scrapbooking material is scrapyourtrip.com. They have some pretty cool paper and they can make custom paper and die cuts for you if you want. I am already picking out what I want for my April Transatlantic cruise!!!:love:

This was a borrow pic, from the DCL pic of the day thread, but I love it so much i needed to scrap it.

click image for credits

Well I have been working hard on some DCL layouts. Here are quite a few that I have finished that I thought I would share. Scraplift away if you see anything you like : ) Some of the photos are bad so I apologize.
Picture020.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Michelle, wonderful scrapbook pages. For your Pelican Plunge photos - did you crop and then print or start out with a 4X6 and trimmed it down. Finished size of photos???

Michelle, wonderful scrapbook pages. For your Pelican Plunge photos - did you crop and then print or start out with a 4X6 and trimmed it down. Finished size of photos???

I started with 4 x 6 and then trimmed them down. I was originally going to do two layouts for pelican plunge, but then decided I could squeeze them all into one. I know my album is going to be huge so I decided to minimize where possible:) I cropped them to about 2 3/4 inches wide and 3 1/2 inches tall.

WOW!! Love your pages. Makes me want to take out my stuff and finish the cruise book I started. Thanks for the motivation and ideas :):thumbsup2

YAY - just found this thread and LOVE everyone's pages! Thanks for sharing. We are taking our very first DCL cruise in january and you've given me tons of ideas. I'm way behind on my other Disney books - never enough time to scrap!

Curses on you all! I just spent $40 at Britt-ish Designs. But seriously, love seeing everyone's pages! :thumbsup2

I totally forgot there was a scrapbooking section to DIS. I'm heading over there now!

Britt-ish has some great free add-ons, that match her kits, search for her blog.

I'm looking for some cruise digital kits - any one have any suggestions. Would also be interested in digital kits for various European cities - baltic cruise cities. My googles are not being successful.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter