DCL Virtual Home Party Chat

PecosBill

Missing Bob
On the 1/22 podcast, Pete mentioned that there was going to be a DCL Virtual Home Party chat this Saturday night on the DIS. If that chat is going to use the current DIS chat function, it hasn't worked for me (and many others) since the server upgrade. Just wondering if this is going to take place. :confused3

Hi PecosBill

The DCL Virtual House Party chat will definately take place. We have a back-up plan in place in case chat is not fixed by Saturday night.

We will be giving out more details as we get closer - so hang tight and plan on joining us for a cool chat with lots of great giveaways!!

Here's a link to info - http://www.disboards.com/announcement.php?f=9&a=227

Thanks
John

Thanks John. Being an IT guy myself, I can only imagine the pressure the team is feeling to get chat fixed prior to Saturday. I can surely sympathize!

"Is it done yet?"

Tom

I'm so disappointed I have to work Saturday night. Any chance the chat could be posted on the boards so those who can't participate could at least read it at a later date?

Thanks,
Dennis

I am psyched about this virtual party! DH and I were going to go to the Improv Saturday night but have changed our plans so we can participate :goodvibes

I'm so disappointed I have to work Saturday night. Any chance the chat could be posted on the boards so those who can't participate could at least read it at a later date?

Thanks,
Dennis

I just asked the same question in the Cruise sticky thread! :thumbsup2

I really hope it's possible

What a great idea!!! I can't wait... I'll definitely be here Saturday night!!!

Ooooh, now, do I attempt to stay on the computer awake from midnight until 2am even though I know nothing about cruises and am unlikely to go on one in the next few years just to attempt to see if I can get on the Pod Cruise......

I need to be at this chat. Do you suppose I can skip my DD's soccer tournament to attend? Hopefully you'll be having another one.

I did verify that we can save the transcript from the party so sometime after the party, it will be available.

Ugh...I hope I can make it. The 26th is my birthday...my 21st to be exact. Hopefully dinner won't take too long! Let's weigh it out, shall we?

Disney Cruise Line...............................................................Wine
Disney Cruise Line...............................................................Wine

I think DCL is winning! Then again, I was planning on using this new Italian restaurant for my dining review. Oy vey...

I think DCL is winning! Then again, I was planning on using this new Italian restaurant for my dining review. Oy vey...

Just do the same thing I do at Disney... go for a late lunch. Then you can use it for your review and still make it over for the DCL chat.

Hi PecosBill

The DCL Virtual House Party chat will definately take place. We have a back-up plan in place in case chat is not fixed by Saturday night.

We will be giving out more details as we get closer - so hang tight and plan on joining us for a cool chat with lots of great giveaways!!

Thanks
John

Sounds like a great time.

I will try and make it but the time difference for me makes this chat Sunday at 11 AM and I have a late Saturday night.

We cruise a bunch, but never had been on a Disney Cruise.

Steve

Hi PecosBill

Thanks
John

I will try and make it but the time difference for me makes this chat Sunday at 11 AM and I have a late Saturday night.

We cruise a bunch, but never had been on a Disney Cruise.

Steve

Hi PecosBill

Thanks
John

We cruise a bunch, but never have been on a Disney Cruise.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter