DCL Virtual Home Party Chat

I really want to attend this. Do you suppose that my daughter will really care if I miss her soccer tournament? Who even plays soccer in the winter? I gave birth to her. I feed her every day. I take her to school. Can't I miss to attend this party?

With my luck, something huge would happen if I missed. I went to WDW with my mom, sister, and aunt and missed her first game ever. And, of course, she scored her first goal.

Sounds like a great time.

I will try and make it but the time difference for me makes this chat Sunday at 11 AM and I have a late Saturday night.

We cruise a bunch, but never had been on a Disney Cruise.

Steve

Its Sunday Morning for me too. Which suits me fine. I have small kids so I don't have a life of my own, so there is no late night for me. Hubby will just have to keep the kids entertained on Sunday morning. princess:

It looks like I may have to miss the first half of the chat :sad2: :sad1:

In the announcment, it says that the information of how to participate in the random drawings will be provided during the chat. Will it be occasionally repeated for those who come to the party late?

pdarrah

Directions to participate in drawings will be given throughout chat so that no one misses out.

Tracy will be posting how to get into chat later this evening. Look for that before chat is scheduled to start at 7:00PM EST. She will post it in several places so everyone knows what to do.

John

Will be desperately trying not to fall asleep!!
Midnight till 2.am for us Brits but heh what better way to spend a late night/early morning:goodvibes
Good luck to all you logging on:surfweb:
Cornish Pixie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter