DD is going to the Doctor today . . .

cinlee3

<font color=green>I peeked at the presents one Chr
she has been running fever since Saturday. Sounded like the same stuff everyone else's kids have had. She seemed to be getting better Monday but just slept all day yesterday although the fever is lower - only about 100.

Called the Dr. yesterday and he said watch her for the next 24 hours. He seemd to think she was on the tail end and there really wasn't anything they could do besides tylenol etc. and to call back if she wasn't better or developed new symptoms.

Now she has this terrible cough that comes from her toes. A really dry barking cough but not croup sounding:( Poor baby hasn't eaten since Saturday. She said "Mommy, this is the worst day ever":( :(

Oh no...I am sorry she is so sick. Lots of people are trying to fight off this bug, what ever it is.

Hope she feels better soon and has a "best day ever"

Lisa

I am so sorry that she is feeling rotten. Here's hoping that she feels better real soon. Hugs to her.

Yep...11yodd had that. She had a fever for 6 days in a row. I did take her to the doc to make sure it wasn't strep. Then the cough started, now that took 2 weeks to get over.
She still is not 100%. UGH, poor kids.

Mystery Machine - 2 weeks - ugh

I work at a fitness center in the child care. So far this week only one of us has been able to work because our kids have been sick. We are very careful not to bring our kids to work when they are sick - I wish the mom's who work out were that considerate:rolleyes:

cinlee, don't you just hate it when our babies are sick. I hope she's feeling better soon.

My DD just went back to school after having 6 days of it, high fevers too. DS had it milder before her. They both are still coughing-wretched cough. Both got ear infections from it. Bad, bad virus:( ! Hope she feels better soon. You should be near the end of it.

I'm glad I took DD in today - she has an ear infection which is causing the fever now and the cough is her asthma. Most likely started with a virus. I had started her on the nebulizer so I will continue with that. If she isn't doing better by Friday she will have to go on the oral steroids - I hate that it makes her so cranky.

I sure hope she starts feeling better - she is sleeping constantly and still won't eat.

Poor baby...I hope she feels better real soon!! {{HUGS}} to the both of you and sending some PD her way so she will have some great days!!

I'm a teacher and we had a girl vomit right on the office's front desk! Yuk. There's so much going around. I had it last week. I sure hope she feels better soon. It's never fun to be sick.

I'm sorry she's sick. Hopefully the antibiotics will address the ear infection and she'll be able to rebound soon.

We've been going through it here for 3 days. DS8 started with the cough coming from his toes (I like that description!!) this AM. DS2 has a really yucky nose. All my daycare kids are sick too.

It's really a bad thing going around. So many kids are sick and it's horrible when the kids are sick. Makes us parents sick in other ways. Hang in there!

My 8yo DD has that cough too often, she told me a couple of weeks ago that her teacher didn't think she should be at school. I quess it was really bad in the mornings but she seemed okay the rest of the time and had no other symptoms. I took her to the Dr and she took the steriods last week and is much better. I know what you mean about the cranky part but they do help her get over the worst quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter