DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I tried planting some grass seed this spring. Have watered it regularly. Over two weeks, and nothing has happened. Beginning to think I should just save up for AstroTurf.

Worked for the Brady Bunch.

bc0122ce46c44d49109698e79c4029fa.jpg

Don't know who coined the phrase "feels like dogsh!t", and I don't how it was determined or measured, but that is how I feel. Did the online Dr thing and need to get my antibiotic. Ugh.

Our goal wasn’t offside and the 1st half pen never was, and the second penalty there were about 4 Man U players off. Apart from that, all good
s.

Please. Your player was so far offsides, even an American could see it. As for Man U, if there is a foul in the box on the player onside, even while other players are offside, it's still a penalty? Or, is it an indirect kick? I'm sure VAR will fix all this, just like it did for the NFL. Go ask the Saints how they feel about replay.

I guess some people are just rude that way...ignoring the rest. sheesh!

We read other people's posts? When did that start. There should be a ruling.

5 more sleeps till WDW:dancer:. Going for a haircut after DS gets home from school, I can't believe how much my hair grew when I had the flu in Feb:scared1:. We should be getting into Orlando airport around 8:40pm, since MK is now open to 12, you know I had to make some Fps for 9,10 &11:thumbsup2 The 9pm one is in the air on if we will make it or not, since Im going to precheck in I don't have to stop in the lobby only the gift shop to get a couple bottles of vitamin R:drinking1

Hmmm... you must be a week ahead of me. I just saw where the crane operators went on strike

Tonite another new episode of Oak Island is on :happytv:. I won't tell you what it was about this time since you are a episode behind,:scratchin or maybe you fell asleep before it came on, from working all that overtime:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter