DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Oh I most definitely do, although this is how I portray myself...

I know the feeling. Replace "cheer team" with "dance team" and that's me. We've been fundraising steady since September for daughter's dance team competition travelling to Halifax in April.

Morning, folks.

I can attest that Darcy (@declansdad ) arrived safely, but chillingly her in Winnipeg last night.
At least he was safe up until I dropped him off at his hotel. After that, I have no information.

Daughters are like that. They learn it from their mothers.
:rolleyes1
I know the feeling. Replace "cheer team" with "dance team" and that's me.
Ditto.
Not too sad that they've outgrown that. Well... DD22 teaches now, so they're paying her instead of me paying them.
Mornin' Dads! A bit cool this morning, nothing major, just cool.
That's cool.

'Morning all...
Finished up the current month-end closing week and looking forward to actually working only 40 a week for a little while. Of course I should be grateful that I working at all as they still see me as temporary excess baggage and are currently only guaranteeing work to the end of the year.

I know that while at WDW, I'm eating Dole Whips, Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches, churros, Mickey candy apples, and whatever other junk my heart desires. Other than that, the only thing I really miss right now is pizza and good beer.
Exactly...
When we travel, I have what I want and don't exclude anything. I pay for it when we get back but so far I've been able to recover over the next week or so. I still have the good beer but just not very often. Had a porter with my brats last night and enjoyed it mightily but now it'll be a week or two before I can have another. Pizza is another thing I miss as well. We deal with that by purposely going out for one about once a month. If you're going to be bad, don't wast it on crappy frozen or run of the mill delivery. Go get the good stuff from somewhere that they know how to make it, enjoy it while you're there and then don't do it again for a while. I use the same guideline for things like sweets and burgers. only have the good stuff, but don't have any of it very often.

Fortunately I get paid hourly, OT is going to pay for my January trip 😁
Long hours stink, but OT would curb the suffering.
Unfortunately, I ani't been paid one penny of OT in better then 35 years.

I can attest that Darcy (@declansdad ) arrived safely, but chillingly her in Winnipeg last night.
At least he was safe up until I dropped him off at his hotel. After that, I have no information.

You never know, with the notorious Winnipeg underground scene.

Exactly...
When we travel, I have what I want and don't exclude anything. I pay for it when we get back but so far I've been able to recover over the next week or so. I still have the good beer but just not very often. Had a porter with my brats last night and enjoyed it mightily but now it'll be a week or two before I can have another. Pizza is another thing I miss as well. We deal with that by purposely going out for one about once a month. If you're going to be bad, don't wast it on crappy frozen or run of the mill delivery. Go get the good stuff from somewhere that they know how to make it, enjoy it while you're there and then don't do it again for a while. I use the same guideline for things like sweets and burgers. only have the good stuff, but don't have any of it very often.

That's my biggest fear, that I'd only be allowed to eat stuff I hate.

Not sure what this white stuff is all over the place though.

Try snorting it; see what happens.

Well, today is a day of highs and lows. We did the Memorial Mass for my Aunt. But, our new Governor was the one who filed the lawsuit against the last one for the illegal pension-killing bill.

Daughters are like that. They learn it from their mothers.

Go show that to your wife and see if you still have posting privileges.

Happy Tuesday fellas!

With that view, absolutely.

Mornin! If you're hourly, the overtime is great for vacation money.

I'm not paid OT, salaried at 60. So, I work all my hours at both jobs as fast as possible so I can go home.

Exactly...

I try to get the best stuff to, if I'm going to cheat. But, I have to avoid the excuses to cheat, otherwise, I cheat with a pizza and beer every night. Then, it's just back to.my old diet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter