DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, folks.

Yup. That's all I got. Have a good one all.
Oh... wait... it's Monday, right? Sorry about that for those of you that means something. It's my Thursday.

Happy Monday all.

Reading week is over for DS and DW is back to in-person teaching because the strike that closed the schools is over so it's just me and the cat again. Back to normal.

Have a good one all.

Bunny Monday GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Here is the current information on DDCC 10.

**DDCCX - Information at a glance**
Official Dates Jan 5 - 9, 2022

(If you want your name added or removed from one of the lists, let me know by posting below or sending me a PM)
**Itinerary**
Dec 31 (Fri)- Terry arrives
Jan 1 (Sat)- Joe arrives
Jan 2 (Sun)-
Jan 3 (Mon)-
Jan 4 (Tues)-

**Jan 5 (Wed)- Official Start
**House opens after 4pm
7:00pm Space 220 (7)
8:15pm Space 220 (6)
8:25pm Space 220 (6)

Jan 6 (Thurs)- EPCOT
7:30am Boma 8
5pm-8pm - 10th Annual DisDads Club Convention Meat & Greet (park admission is not required, but you must let Terrence Hawkins know 7 days ahead of time to arrange entry)**

Jan 7 (Fri)- MK
7:45am Kona 8
Chef Dinner at AKL - Timothy Beloin is organizing
Dessert Party at MK - Mike + 7: book yourself if you're not in Mike's party

Jan 8 (Sat)- DHS
4:30pm Brown Derby 8 - probably cancel
6:05pm Brown Derby 8

Jan 9 (Sun)- AK**
Jan 9 (Sun) Official Close**

Jan 10 (Mon)-
Jan 11 (Tues)-
Jan 12 (Wed)-
Jan 13 (Thurs)-
Jan 14 (Fri)-
Jan 15 (Sat)- House closes

============================
**Special Event**
TBA
Cost $157 per person - Contact Terrence or Joe for payment

Signups:
Terrence Hawkins - Joe Masters - Aaron Rittmaster x 2 - Carl Finsel - Chris Papciak - Colin Carroll - Coy Cypert - Dan Hall - David VanCleave - Don Donfris - Harry Tannehill - James Goodman - Jay Gilbert - Jeff Fry - Jeff Swearingen - Jeffrey Fisherman - Jodi Hiebert - John Thomas - Johnny Mawhinney - Justin West - Kevin Conrad - Kyle Gossman - Malvin Carroll - Michael Tighe - Michael Perry - Mike McCabe - Murry Conway - Nathan Trent - Paul Hajjar - Randall Hiebert - Scott Mooney - Scott Stradtman - Shane Conners - Timothy Beloin - Todd Boehm - Will Gregory x3 - William Prettyman - Willie Crocker

**Accommodation List**

**The DisDad House **
Joe Masters Jan 5-15
Adam Dale
Carl R Finsel Jan 10-15
Chris Papciak
Jeff Fry
John C Thomas Jan 5-9
Johnny Jennifer Mawhinney
Justin West
Murry J Conway Jr. Jan 5-11
Nathan Trent Jan 5-15

**Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani**
Terrence Hawkins Dec 31-Jan 9
Carl R Finsel Jan 5-10
Colin Carroll Jan 4-12
Dan Hall
Darcy McKillop
Dave Deveau
Don Donfris Jan 4-10
Harry Tannehill Dec 29-Jan 5/SSR Jan 5-11/OKW Jan 11-17
James Goodman Jan 4-10
Jay Gilbert Jan 5-12
Jeffrey Fisherman Jan 4-10
Jodi Hiebert + Randall Hiebert Jan 4-10
Kevin M. Conrad Jan 5-12
Kyle Gossman Jan 6-9
Malvin Carroll Jan 4-9
Michael Perry Jan 5-12
Mike McCabe Jan 5-10
Patrick Gleason
Paul Hajjar
Scott Stradtman
Timothy Beloin Jan 5-10
Todd Boehm Jan 4-10
Will Gregory Dec 31-Jan 9

**Onsite**
Bob Chavez Jan 7-10

**Offsite**
Michael Tighe

**Undecided**
Aaron Rittmaster - Brady Aymond - Coy Cypert - Dave Adams - David VanCleave - James Cameron - Jerry Walsh - Joshua Watters - Mark Smith - Scott Mooney - Tim Hicks - William Prettyman - Willie Crocker

==========================
**Give Kids The World Volunteer List**
(Time and Date to be announced as GKTW is operating at reduced capacity)
Terrence Hawkins
Joe Masters
Aaron Rittmaster
Carl Finsel
Chris Papciak
Colin Carroll
Darcy McKillop
Harry Tannehill
James Goodman
Jay Gilbert
Jeff Fry
John Thomas
Kevin Conrad
Kyle Gossman
Malvin Carroll
Michael Tighe
Murry Conway
Steven Amos
Todd Boehm
Timothy Beloin

Last edited:
Morning, Gents! Running behind again, so I'll respond to those that quoted me before heading back to read and respond. Had a good weekend. Yesterday was a good day at work, for the most part. One patient wasn't happy with the scheduled follow-up with his doctor, but I had to remind him that that doctor is retiring at the end of the year, and as a result his schedule is very difficult to schedule. He wasn't happy, but there's nothing I could do. Have fun calling to complain. Some people think that as a scheduler I can just create appointments out of thin air. He's right, I was holding out on him. I was selling those choice appointments to the highest bidder. :rotfl: Well, gotta run and get some breakfast. Have a good day, fellas, and we'll chat later.

Good to hear. In my province and a few others, Remembrance Day is a statutory holiday but even when it wasn't most employers gave people the day off.

Veterans Day here in America is an official holiday, and the government gets it off, but most businesses will opt to have the day after Thanksgiving off instead of Veterans Day. Even working in the legal field I never got Veterans Day off because I always had the day after Thanksgiving off....which I preferred.

Hello guys. Well, I have to admit I didn’t even get out of my pyjamas yesterday. Ever have one of those days? I think they are needed occasionally.
I did feel bad for not making a visit to lay a poppy on the local war memorial, which I normally try to do. It chucked down with a cold rain the whole day and I just didn’t feel like leaving the house. I really felt bad for the brave souls who ventured out for the Remembrance ceremony.

Sometimes you need a pj day.

Morning, fellas.
Not a fun morning ahead. I have to dig out (even though it's still snowing) but both DD and DW have driven over the snow, packing it down. That merely makes the job about 100 times harder. Joy.

And winter is now upon us....or you. I feel this winter will be a snowy one for us as well, but we'll have to wait and see.

Nice. Glad that happened.

So am I. I suspect that because of the weekly schedule I'll be able to take a day off from time to time without having to dig into my personal time.

Thanks for the welcome back, and thanks for serving our country! I'm glad you were able to have the day off to celebrate Veteran's Day.

Thanks, appreciate that, and thank you for the support. I was worried about getting Veterans Day off, but this company I work for is really good about family and veterans, so as long as I let them know early enough, it wasn't a problem.

Last edited:
Morning folks.
About 45 minutes to go then it's time for Dan to call it.
Been a long night. We have a new procedure that's time intensive... so less down time.

Some people think that as a scheduler I can just create appointments out of thin air. He's right, I was holding out on him. I was selling those choice appointments to the highest bidder. :rotfl:
:laughing:
And winter is now upon us....or you. I feel this winter will be a snowy one for us as well, but we'll have to wait and see.
That snow blower is looking better and better...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter