DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

It was awesome! Doing another next year.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #887!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.
1683280597941.gif

:lmao:

Your Official Member Number is #104!

I-4

This was taken like 3 blocks from my house.
View attachment 758251
Ooohhh ok, I know exactly where you are. I’m seven miles south off exit 55. Pending on the GPS and it sends me up I4, I come crawling past you all the time. Lol
It’s taking them longer to rip out the extra lanes they built and put it back to the way it was than it did to build that entire project. Lol
Hopefully they will be done soon.

Starting to go through all the menus of restaurants on WDW property since they are always changing them, I can’t believe we never ate at Liberty Tree Tavern guess we will give it a shot. With the exception of Epcot dining in the parks is mediocre at best, the good places are in the resorts and Dis Springs. Teppan Edo will be my Epcot choice and Steakhouse 71 will by my resort, for DS we want to try Chicken Guy for lunch. Since we will have our car with us we might try one of the dinner shows in Kissimmee

Starting to go through all the menus of restaurants on WDW property since they are always changing them, I can’t believe we never ate at Liberty Tree Tavern guess we will give it a shot. With the exception of Epcot dining in the parks is mediocre at best, the good places are in the resorts and Dis Springs. Teppan Edo will be my Epcot choice and Steakhouse 71 will by my resort, for DS we want to try Chicken Guy for lunch. Since we will have our car with us we might try one of the dinner shows in Kissimmee
If you like italian food, try ill Mulino in the Swan. It’s all homemade pasta, we go there often. Don’t know how much you want to spend but Flying Fish is good. Paddle fish, Boathouse, Wine bar George and Morimoto are four that we like to eat at often.

If you like italian food, try ill Mulino in the Swan. It’s all homemade pasta, we go there often. Don’t know how much you want to spend but Flying Fish is good. Paddle fish, Boathouse, Wine bar George and Morimoto are four that we like to eat at often.
Thanks Dave, Flying Fish & Paddlefish are on my short list only thing that I question about them is if you order something other then seafood is it going to taste fishy? My wife is fine with seafood as far as my son and I we would usually get the steak. We have done The Boathouse and found out real quick we did not like grass fed beef lol, my wife had a seafood dish and said it was good. Our top 5 restaurants in DS That. We have been to are Art Smiths , The Edison, House of Blues, Splitzville ( has something for everyone) and Turf Club (it’s at SS but close enough). We used to go to Shulas a lot but after DonnShula died they started messing with the menu and took some items my wife and son liked I always got the prime rib every time we went it cost more and got smaller that’s why I study the menus before making a adr.

Thanks Dave, Flying Fish & Paddlefish are on my short list only thing that I question about them is if you order something other then seafood is it going to taste fishy? My wife is fine with seafood as far as my son and I we would usually get the steak. We have done The Boathouse and found out real quick we did not like grass fed beef lol, my wife had a seafood dish and said it was good. Our top 5 restaurants in DS That. We have been to are Art Smiths , The Edison, House of Blues, Splitzville ( has something for everyone) and Turf Club (it’s at SS but close enough). We used to go to Shulas a lot but after DonnShula died they started messing with the menu and took some items my wife and son liked I always got the prime rib every time we went it cost more and got smaller that’s why I study the menus before making a adr.
I get the pork chop at Paddle fish. I don’t eat seafood, don’t like the taste or smell. Never tasted seafood in the beef or pork.
The only seafood I’ve ever eaten is at Teppen Edo lol. I get scrimp and filet.
Which by the way, I’ll be there tomorrow, we have a 12:50 reservation

I get the pork chop at Paddle fish. I don’t eat seafood, don’t like the taste or smell. Never tasted seafood in the beef or pork.
The only seafood I’ve ever eaten is at Teppen Edo lol. I get scrimp and filet.
Which by the way, I’ll be there tomorrow, we have a 12:50 reservation

Attachments

• 3A2A1B2A-E5A5-48F3-8A43-0011D90031E5.gif
    3A2A1B2A-E5A5-48F3-8A43-0011D90031E5.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
Ooohhh ok, I know exactly where you are. I’m seven miles south off exit 55. Pending on the GPS and it sends me up I4, I come crawling past you all the time. Lol
It’s taking them longer to rip out the extra lanes they built and put it back to the way it was than it did to build that entire project. Lol
Hopefully they will be done soon.
We figure they will finish the project about 15 minutes after we move back out west. Lol

We figure they will finish the project about 15 minutes after we move back out west. Lol
Lol. I work closing shifts so that’s about the only time I use it going south. I use Herzeg to Avalon to 192 to rt27. It’s a few minutes longer but you don’t have all the jockying for position. Lol I use I4 north during the day alot. Whichever way gps says is faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter