DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Evening Guys.

Had a great time last night at Harvest Jazz and Blues. Lots of free drink thanks to one of the sponsors (and good friend) inviting us to their event every year. Managed to see the end of the Matt Minglewood show (a guy that's been around forever in this part of the world) and the main act was the TransCanada Highwaymen. These guys are a four man group made up from 4 other iconic Canadian bands, Chris Murphy from Sloan, Stephen Page (formerly of the Barenaked Ladies, Craig Northey from the Odds and Moe Berg from the Pursuit of Happiness. These are bands that have been around since my university days and they put on an awesome shoe. To top the night off we booked a room in a downtown hotel to take care of that "who's driving home?" problem.

Today was a bit more quiet with the beverage of choice being water and coffee.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

What a terrific, relaxing day. Cut the grass and then pizza and Abt 12 for dinner. Time for Lamar Jackson and the UL Cards. Hope he can do another amazing game.

hello all.
April trip booked. thats is all . carry on

Good to hear there, drive by.

GO GATORS!

That is all.

Nothing like the Hail Mary for the win.

Evening Guys.

Had a great time last night at Harvest Jazz and Blues. Lots of free drink thanks to one of the sponsors (and good friend) inviting us to their event every year. Managed to see the end of the Matt Minglewood show (a guy that's been around forever in this part of the world) and the main act was the TransCanada Highwaymen. These guys are a four man group made up from 4 other iconic Canadian bands, Chris Murphy from Sloan, Stephen Page (formerly of the Barenaked Ladies, Craig Northey from the Odds and Moe Berg from the Pursuit of Happiness. These are bands that have been around since my university days and they put on an awesome shoe. To top the night off we booked a room in a downtown hotel to take care of that "who's driving home?" problem.

Today was a bit more quiet with the beverage of choice being water and coffee.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

More importantly, was this still the free beer night?

Had a great time last night at Harvest Jazz and Blues.
Sounds like a bit of an evening was had there mate. Nice one.
is it morning yet?
Yes. Yes it is.
I ended up making a Blue Hawaiian: 1 part blue curaçao, 1 part coconut rum, 1 part sweet and sour mix, and two parts pineapple juice.
Well that sounds sweet. Did it taste like if you put a bag of haribos in a blender?
hello all.
April trip booked. thats is all . carry on
Evening, drive by,.:drive: Congrats on the April trip, we might be down there at the same time.....

Morning boys from an Autumnal London. Lazy day today with the kids. I see chips and salsa in my very near future. Have a great Sunday all. Pats at the Saints and Cowboys/Broncos later, as well as Chelsea/Arsenal and Man U/Everton. Picking my battles..

Last edited:
Morning boys from an Autumnal London. Lazy day today with the kids. I see chips and salsa in my very near future. Have a great Sunday all. Pats at the Saints and Cowboys/Broncos later, as well as Chelsea/Arsenal and Man U/Everton. Picking my battles..

Morning Mate.

Cloudy day here but it's not raining. Just finishing watching the Singapore F1 race and some pretty stupid racing by Vettel. Should get to catch some of the Man U and Everton match before heading out to watch a university match. Hope to see some of the NFL games later today before heading out to play some soccer myself.

Enjoy the games and salsa.

Happy Sunday. Unbelievable game last night. Tennessee fans must be suicidal today. Made my evening for sure.

Had bacon and eggs for breakfast today. First time in over a week I had that delicious combo. Today will be more recovering from my body's side effects of last weeks events. Still overcoming dehydration and muscle soreness. Dolphins play this afternoon so I'll watch that for a bit and do a couple of little things around the house.

This is my back yard at the moment. The limbs are from the ficus tree, a notoriously bad tree to have around your house. My fence butts up against and unbelievably, not 1 plank from the fence was damaged. Even those with large branches on top of them. It is pretty much the same scene on the patio deck.

You can see how close the fence is with the tree.

Nephews are going to come down next week to help out. This week I will be chopping up the other tree that fell onto the deck.

Happy Sunday. Unbelievable game last night. Tennessee fans must be suicidal today. Made my evening for sure.

Had bacon and eggs for breakfast today. First time in over a week I had that delicious combo. Today will be more recovering from my body's side effects of last weeks events. Still overcoming dehydration and muscle soreness. Dolphins play this afternoon so I'll watch that for a bit and do a couple of little things around the house.

This is my back yard at the moment. The limbs are from the ficus tree, a notoriously bad tree to have around your house. My fence butts up against and unbelievably, not 1 plank from the fence was damaged. Even those with large branches on top of them. It is pretty much the same scene on the patio deck.

You can see how close the fence is with the tree.

Nephews are going to come down next week to help out. This week I will be chopping up the other tree that fell onto the deck.

Hey it will give you some firewood for those cold Miami nights.

Happy Sunday. Finished my work shift and get a few minutes of Rams football. Apparently, our local tv channels didn't know the Rams moved from St. Louis. Or, maybe it was weather delay.

UL football got crushed last night. A few bad calls negated some good plays, but not enough to matter.

Yes it was! At the reception before hand there was free food and free drink and at the show there were drink tickets provided.

Free food and free drinks are great.

Well that sounds sweet. Did it taste like if you put a bag of haribos in a blender?

What is a bag of haribos?

No soccer today. Bumped for golf of all things. Watched Spurs and Swansea City to a brutal draw yesterday.

Had bacon and eggs for breakfast today. First time in over a week I had that delicious combo. Today will be more recovering from my body's side effects of last weeks events. Still overcoming dehydration and muscle soreness.

That was a great ending to the game, even better for you it went Gators way. Hope the dehydration is better, but not sure watching Cutler QB the Dolphins will help much. :lmao:

Glad to see your fence survived, and better that the nephews are taking care if it.

:lmao: They will use it though.

One year at Vero Beach Resort, the temp was low 70, maybe high 60 in the evening. The staff all wore hoodies. :sad2:

Last edited:

I've been known to light the fire pit over the winter, not for the heat but it lets me play with fire. Ficus is a totally useless tree. The wood is soft and not something you want to use for a fire.

but not sure watching Cutler QB the Dolphins will help much. :lmao:
Same sh.... different Jersey.
Is it me or is the Dolphins jersey a little bit more coral this year? I will caveat this with the fact my TV is pretty old....

Morning Men.
It's Monday, I'm tired and I forgot my lunch.
Good start.
Afternoon. I see a visit to the Burger joint in your very near future?
I really don't wan'a be here today.
but it will be a rather short work week for me, so I'm sure I can tough it out
You got vacation Rob? Or have you been on a stretch?
I'm not sure what they call 'em in Canada, but here in the US, I believe he's talking about gummie bears
Yeah, that's close enough. Gummy Bears, Cola Bottles, Fizzy Cherries etc etc. Basically what accompanies Popcorn in UK cinemas.

Afternoon Brethren. 3 days left at work and then the whole Stay at Home dad thing kicks off. Weird times. I may have to give up calling it duties, as I'll be calling it at about 10:45 your time, and any West Coast dads won't even get to work.

Afternoon. I see a visit to the Burger joint in your very near future?

Thai.

Afternoon Brethren. 3 days left at work and then the whole Stay at Home dad thing kicks off. Weird times. I may have to give up calling it duties, as I'll be calling it at about 10:45 your time, and any West Coast dads won't even get to work.

Stay at home dad??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter