DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Helloooo Humans!!! :wave2:

Ahhhh GIFs | Tenor

What's up Fella's. I haven't been on here in years and figured I would pop in and say Hi! Gonna try to stay up with this moving forward, but no promises.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB KTME! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #161!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

Helloooo Humans!!! :wave2:

Y'all can blame Randall for this appearance.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB trennr! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #104!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

Morning all.

Hope you all enjoy a beautiful Saturday. Thanksgiving weekend here but it will be a quite one. With rising cases here we've gone to single family bubbles for private gatherings. The vast majority of our new cases have come from private gatherings and churches so we have some new regulations for the next little bit. Just means for us Thanksgiving dinner will be next Saturday instead of this coming Monday.

Old home week around here
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB wasnotafan! :welcome:

Your Official Member Number is #481!

Had to go back and check but I first signed on to the boards back in 2005 under a different name. Hard to believe it has been that long. Have a good weekend gentlemen, and I use that term loosely.

Morning all.

Hope you all enjoy a beautiful Saturday. Thanksgiving weekend here but it will be a quite one. With rising cases here we've gone to single family bubbles for private gatherings. The vast majority of our new cases have come from private gatherings and churches so we have some new regulations for the next little bit. Just means for us Thanksgiving dinner will be next Saturday instead of this coming Monday.

Well, regardless of how you celebrate, have a happy and safe Thanksgiving weekend. Even though you are a month early. ;-)

Well, regardless of how you celebrate, have a happy and safe Thanksgiving weekend. Even though you are a month early. ;-)
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Dis_Dreamin! :welcome:

Your Official Member Number is #621!

Morning folks.
Happy Sunday.

Is it still my Sunday if I'm working a shift today? It's O/T, so technically my cycle doesn't start until tomorrow, which is a National Holiday.

I'm so confused.

Morning folks.
Happy Sunday.

Is it still my Sunday if I'm working a shift today? It's O/T, so technically my cycle doesn't start until tomorrow, which is a National Holiday.

I'm so confused.

Interesting F1 race this morning, lots of strategy and some questionable calls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter