DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy belated Christmas, or a happy early "Old Christmas" if you celebrate like they do here in Appalachia, as well as a happy early New Year to all. I did a quick review and it looks as though we are all doing better than we deserve I am sure. Prayers for those needing and bacon to all in 2024.

Morning, Fellas! Happy New Years Eve, everyone! Anyone have any plans? We ordered some Chinese food yesterday for pick-up today around 5pm tonight. Outside that we're not planning anything except for hanging out here at the house.

I'm now down to 14 days before I leave for Disney and I'm getting excited This is when I start to pay attention to the weather a lot more. I figured as long as I can out on time I'll worry about getting back later. :teeth:

Your posts made me check out our local theatres. We just got back from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory today. Wonderful production with a tremendously talented cast. The Paramount has a lot of plays that bring Chicago/New York talent closer to home. Wife and I are seeing Beauty and the Beast: The Musical in early March in DeKalb. And then she and I see American Buffalo at a very small theatre in Morris right before we leave for WDW.

That's good to hear. I'm sure those theater companies appreciated you being there. There are a lot of little theater companies that put on great shows that need your support. I'm blessed to have lots of small theater companies here on Cape Cod to choose from. One of the companies here on the Cape, that I've also performed with, is over 100 years old.

Morning, Fellas! Happy New Years Eve, everyone! Anyone have any plans? We ordered some Chinese food yesterday for pick-up today around 5pm tonight. Outside that we're not planning anything except for hanging out here at the house.

I'm now down to 14 days before I leave for Disney and I'm getting excited This is when I start to pay attention to the weather a lot more. I figured as long as I can out on time I'll worry about getting back later. :teeth:

That's good to hear. I'm sure those theater companies appreciated you being there. There are a lot of little theater companies that put on great shows that need your support. I'm blessed to have lots of small theater companies here on Cape Cod to choose from. One of the companies here on the Cape, that I've also performed with, is over 100 years old.
Happy New year !!!
My countdown is on… I’m 10/11.
Ten more days till eleven straight days off!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter