deals, ride height, and character spots

saramick34

Earning My Ears
We are going next week and im trying to nail down a few last details. Not sure if we are going for one or more days but are there good ticket deals? also is there a place to get ride height requirements? finally any suggestions for finding characters and do they sign autographs? thanks for any tips!!

hi there, we were recently there in March for a few days. Height requirements are on the website, if you look at each ride, it will give you info on any height requirement. My short 7 year old could go on everything and my 5 year old went on everything except Grizzly gulch(he is 112cm).

For characters there is a 'park info' just before the castle, cast members will be standing there. You can ask them about any character and they will tell you if they are out today or not, if they are out then they will tell you what time they will come & where to find them. We got all characters to sign our autograph books except Baymax as his hands cant hold a pen.

If you go early, right at opening (or a little earlier because they open Main Street first), there are often several characters right at the front of Main Street. (i.e. M&M, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Tigger, Chip & Dale...) You will find princesses at Snow White's Grotto (to the right of the castle when you are facing it) usually starting around 10:30am, I think, and there is also a hidden spot to the left of the castle behind the Royal Banquet Hall that you will also find people like Rapunzel, Anna & Elsa etc, but I've never pinned down when exactly they are there. We always seem to just miss them. Inside Fantasyland, there are the Fantasy Gardens where you can get Minnie, Mickey, Winnie the Pooh, and a few others, I think, and that's usually busy in the afternoons. In Toy Story Land there is a designated spot where you can meet Woody, Jessie, Lotso etc, usually in the afternoon. In Tomorrowland you can meet Buzz Lightyear in the lefthand corner of Comet Cafe next to the Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters ride. In Grizzly Gulch, you can meet Chip and Dale across from the restrooms toward Mystic Manor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter