• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dear HOST_Lily

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Well today is the day we have been dreading for 40 odd days now isn't it. Please join me in thanks to a really good friend of ours, Host_Lily. It will be her final shift this evening, be sure to stop by and give her a hug.

Dear Host_Lily,

I guess I should start by apologizing for breaking your room... But I wont! :rotfl: It was one of those moments we won't ever forget. Heh, we had so many funny moments now didn't we. You have such a great sense of humor and quick wit, and thats probably the thing people will remember about you. Gosh you arent just a girl with cute hair and big cute anime eyes.

I remember the first time you asked me to stay behind and help in your ask the host room. I was in total shock haha. Of course my question to the host was a brilliant one! "Lily are you taken?" :rotfl: I was like... you want me to stay behind? I remember tell you something must be wrong with you because nobody ever asked me before haha.

I also remember you working your tail off during dreams month as well. When we weren't complaining we were all wondering if you got any sleep at all. You turned that horror month into a bit of an inspiration. It deifnitely changed my outlook on the game and the players.

I won't bore you just listing off moments with you, because it would be to long a list. I definitely have been most fortunate when it comes to getting to spend some time with the wonderful blonde host. If I am talking in circles and getting nowhere, its because this is hurting so much.

I supposed I should just say thank you host Lily for everything. I mean literally thousands of people right now have a funny story about something Host Lily did or said. I wouldn't be gracie, if it weren't for you. I wouldn't be what I am if it wasn't for you. You are a true friend of mine, not just any either, you are someone I will always call my BFF.

Thank you for the time you spent with me and made me feel special, thank you for ALL my titles :rotfl: thank you for my hugs (with ammo) and even the lily boots! Most importantly thank you for being my BFF.

You will always be a rock star to me, and you will always hold a very special place in my heart, and EVERYONE who played this game, will remember that moment they had with our dear Host_Lily.

Thank you so much :hug:

Hi Lily.

I guess everyone has a story to tell, well Oprah said that once lol. And well Im no different. All the hosts have been wonderful and went way above and beyond their duties. For me, one thing I noticed with you tho Lily. Each time I ran in to you in a public room you always said.....hello Rob. Not skippypaul and not dude....but always Rob. Because you made everyone and everyone feel special. Ty for that and so much more Lily.

:flower3:
I wish you all the best.
Rob

Many thanks and hugs to you Lily!

thanks for the great games of Pirates and thanks for being the judge of my gingerbread house competition.

And thanks for pushing Pink off my roof. haha! We will never for get that, because we have pictures! lol

You're the best!

:hug:

jedi

Thanks for the Memories Lily..

- gives Lily a Churro -

Evoulie aka "Churro Boy"

broken_heart_lg_clr.gif

Aengus now you made me cry .. I'll come back when I can compose myself :sad:

Thank you Lily!!! For every fun game and every silly moment!! For all the hard work you've done and all the good times, for every smile you put on the faces of SO many!! :flower3: Wish you the best of everything!!!!

First, I want to thank you for giving Aengus the Gracie nickname. :laughing:

And I do remember the first time I met you, Lily! VMK_Lion (that social butterfly) was taking you around VMK, and you ended up in my Animal Kingdom room. I was glad to be able to welcome you into VMK, and now I'm grateful that I had the chance to get to know you.

You and the other hosts have patience of saints (mostly to put up with the likes of Aengus!), and it doesn't go unappreciated! :hug:

Lily,

I can't write this without crying. You are a great person and have been so patient over the years with all. Your always smiling making sure everyone is good before yourself. It's gonna be hard when I can't get my does of lily everyday and you will be missed so dearly. Words can't describe it. Thank you so so so much.

~illusionistic~

I love you lily! You are such a sweetheart! I will miss you dearly, it will be so hard not be to able to see you anymore. :(

I have so many fond memories of you Lily. You were the first Host I ever met back when I started last summer. So full of spirit and kind to all. I am going to miss you and your colleagues very much. Thanks for always being so sweet, especially during the trying dreams month. It just won't be the same knowing we will never get to see you and your red ears again. Thanks for also keeping up the drive to save VMK. Hugs to you! :love:

And as you said.....

Party until they throw us out!

party.jpg

:flower3:
AtomicSpaceGirl and Tofubeast

its sort of like a lily boot, but its a lily bump instead :)

with all thats going we need to get this one back up there

Dear Host_Lily,

I have not had an opportunity to really get to know you, but you are always there. Taking care of the kids, taking care of the adults, and taking care of our Gracie.

Luckily, on these boards, we get to experience some BFFs through Aengus a little bit. Thanks for having such a great sense of humor.

I so cracked up when I saw this in a certain lol catz thread we have here:

lilyskittypicgc5.jpg

Thank you of course for all of your work during dreams moon.

I can't type any more. I need a tis.shoe.

:hug:

HOST_Lily thanks for all the fun especially after the 10 min warning and you'd hop onto the pirate dock for a special game for those around! You and Hula are the best! :hug:

Dear Lily:

Thank you for just being you, the crazy, silly, wacky wonderful lady you are. You are always able to bring a smile to my face and warmth to my heart. I'll never forget all the fun times we've had together! Those times in your pink breakfast room with Dragon and I under the table were the best!

Always stay that wonderful person, Lily, never change. I wish you the best in wherever life leads you! <3 ya girl!

cyre

Lily,
Ty for all the fun times. you made me laugh through the entire day on several occasions and made vmk very special for me. Thank you. And if you ever see a Lastinside somewhere .. dressed in a green hero shirt walking around town in a diver helmet and purple shorts with snow shoes .. its probably me .. Thanks again
See you when our paths cross again

Dearest Lily,

It tears me apart to know that you can't respond to this (or can you?), but I feel that this has to be said. Knowing you since the day you started hosting in "baseball moon" has been amazing. When I became a community leader, you gladly helped me with questions and any assistance that I needed. And through all that, a friendship was made. I can't even think of all the great moments we've shared (but ONE of them sure sticks out - the boot in my own locked room!), but they were all great. There was always a sense of friendship and warmth when you came into any room, and everyone was aware of it. You were the fun and the party at every host event. You came and helped me build up some of my rooms with your advice, and those rooms are my favorites. And even after my leadership was gone, we met rarely, but everytime we did, there was be a giant " Penny! " coming from you as the first chat bubble I see.

And now with the game closed for good, I'm speechless for words. Lily, I wish you all the best! You deserve it - and more. I'm really disappointed that I didn't get to talk to you today, but I am 100% sure you'll read this and crack a smile. It's been a pleasure to know you, and I can't thank you enough for all the great memories. YOU ROCK!

Love,
Penny

My Dearest Host Lily,

Where do I start- I guess with wiping the tears:sad1:

In a life of a child a mother can only hope that someone special will touch the heart of their child. Lily you are that special person to Ink. You saw a child in need of encouragement, one who needed to be distracted from his real life issues. You came into Ink's life when he needed someone more then me to brighten his days. The greatest thing you did was give Slinkyman the nickname "Ink". He loved it and it made him feel special. You were the ray of sunshine oh his cloudy days, you were his "silly Lily" when he needed cheering up and yet you were the firm teacher that knew how to put him in his place when he was getting full of himself (good ole boot ;))

As Ink's mom I will be forever grateful for the kindness, compassion, repect and faith you had in him. You helped teach him many life lessons and were always there when he needed someone. You did all this with such responsible care that VMK should proud to have had you on the team.

Some day when Ink looks back on his VMK days he will think fondly of you and smile and say -Lily yeah she was the best. Your cute little pigtails and perky personality will be sorely missed. I will miss seeing Ink get all excited when you popped into a room or him talk about you over and over again.

You have brightened our lives all the way to the end when you left a special gift. Always remember when you are feeling down that you made a difference in a life of a child, a difference to his mother and we have been blessed and honored to be part of your VMK family. We love you and will miss you but will never forget you,

Big Forever Hugs from us:grouphug:

Love, Bug

ink_lily_dream259.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter