December 13 - AK Moonlight Magic

Got in with 2507! My ones that started over 3400 said limited availability left just as they reached the registration page.

Got in, and this makes 3 MM in a row for us. (Sept 2022 Typhoon, Studios May 2023, AK Dec 2023) Awesome. Can't wait.

We had 5 devices trying, wife’s phone got 620ish (she always gets the lowest number or into the VQ’s first for some reason). This will be our 4th attempt at attending a MM. The first two canceled during the Covid closure, last one canceled for the hurricane in Sep ’22, so fingers crossed this one actually happens! What are the chances of a snow storm in FL???

Scored! Does anyone have any info related to the earlier 2023 AK Moonlight Magics?

Bummed out - i missed it due to my error. I didn’t realize the page automatically updated and kept refreshing and thought I had an error on my device - one time when i refreshed it said 36 - d’oh. Oh well. I’ll try for general admission - at least I’ll know how it works in advance……..

My starting queue # was about 950, but I was up at 11:11am EST. Will be my first MM. Only DVC events ever held during my vacations were the Atlantic Dance Hall sales pitches.

My starting queue # was about 950, but I was up at 11:11am EST. Will be my first MM. Only DVC events ever held during my vacations were the Atlantic Dance Hall sales pitches.
I was 565 and was up at 11:08am EST...I wonder what was the cut-off point? Think they made it to the 4,000s?

Happy to say that we are going to our first MM. Hoping this goes into our "plus column" for DVC ownership, which currently includes the TOW lounge & the Members lounge. They can keep the coins, Magic band thingies etc.

YAY - missed on the early registration but was able to snag a spot for general registration. Very excited. This is my second MM event - my first was Epcot and it was great.
Same, kind of amazed actually. Usually the general registration seems hopeless. Maybe they're letting more in this time.

Still waiting on queue, hope I get lucky like you guys. It will be our first MM if it works out, but it doesn't like it will with my placing at the queue lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter