December 2007 Waitlist Thread

Waiting for some pixie dust to come my way... waitlisting for one night Studio on 12/5 at OKW. Already have 12/6-12/9 but decided to fly down after school on Wednesday to go to MVMCP on 12/6. Booked room at POP ($65.60 AAA rate!) just in case but DH HATES to move. Try to see if anything else was available for all the days today and NOTHING except 12/7 at SSR. Hopefully, things will start moving late next week. Sigh! We shall see-

On the bright side the Red Sox are going the World Series and the Patriots are 7-0.

Good Luck to all who are still waiting!

Woo-hoo! Im doing the Papelbon jig this monring! Red Sox are two games up and my waitlist came through! :dancer:

Best wishes to all who are still waiting.

Well I am waitlisted today for a two bedroom for Dec.26-Dec. 30. :lmao: :lmao: I know that it is a very slim chance but I can always hope... I waitlisted for SSR, AKL and OKW whatever comes available. At this point I will be thrilled with anything. I do have two nights cash reserved at CR for Dec. 30 and 31. The problem was we had to cancel our Aug. trip and we had 275 points in holding, so today was my 60 days out. Unfortunately my kids all have work, college, ect. so that week is the only time we can all be together.

Wish me luck!!

I just canceled a NYE reservation for a standard studio at the BW. Good luck!!

So close! I need a BW view studio at BWV for NYE.

You just made someone very happy! I hope it was a DISer. :)

I got half of my waitlist! I was waitlisted since end of August (I think) for a studio for Dec 1 at VWL and it came through on the 26th.

I'm still waitlisted for a studio concierge at AKV for the same night. That one isn't quite as important as I already have the reservation in a cash room which I made back in January, 2007. I'd love to switch to using points instead of cash though.

Just this morning we waitlisted for a studio at SSR, VWL, BC or BW for one night, 12/13 (Thursday). We'll be in the area and just hoped we could run over for a night. So... what do you think our chances are?? MS couldn't say, and I have to change our flights to do it. Am I hoping for a miracle? :confused3

Just this morning we waitlisted for a studio at SSR, VWL, BC or BW for one night, 12/13 (Thursday). We'll be in the area and just hoped we could run over for a night. So... what do you think our chances are?? MS couldn't say, and I have to change our flights to do it. Am I hoping for a miracle? :confused3

Did you call MS? or use the website? I haven't been able to use the website in over 2 weeks now.

And, Congrats!!! We've had no luck on waitlists, but at least someone is

I called MS directly due to the time issue.
Speaking of the website, I banked our remaining points in July via the website and when I logged on yesterday, they were still there!! YIKES!!:eek: I'm glad I checked, since we only had until 10/31 to bank all of them. From now on - phone call only.

Our 12/2 to 12/7 waitlist, 2 bedroom, just came through! We waitlisted at 7 months out from OKW to BW, BC, or WL, and we got Beach Club. I'm pretty happy since I've never stayed there before. I was so flustered during the phone call, all I could think of to request was an upper floor, Epcot view. Any suggestions on requests or any suggestions in general about the resort to an old-time DVCer but new to BC?

Margaret in CT

I called MS today since dvcmember.com has been down for so long. My NYE waitlist still has not cleared, and I've been on the waitlist since February 1st at 1PM. Bleh.

I'm waitlisted for a concierge or savanna view at the AKLV for Dec. 27th. Right now we have a value.

When I spoke with MS on Monday (about other stuff) she said it will be tough for that to come through since it's a Thursday, which is "cruise day". Lots of people coming to WDW after getting off the Wonder.

Still, it's only one night and you never know!

I am confirmed in a 1BR (SV) at BWV on Saturday 15 Dec, and a Studio (PV) on 16 Dec.

I'm wondering if there's someone out there who's in the same situation as me, but in the reverse (studio on the 15th & 1BR on the 16th).

If so, I'd love to trade ressies so we don't have to move during our stay. It doesn't matter to me if we are in a studio or 1BR on both nights.

Our 12/2 to 12/7 waitlist, 2 bedroom, just came through! We waitlisted at 7 months out from OKW to BW, BC, or WL, and we got Beach Club. I'm pretty happy since I've never stayed there before. I was so flustered during the phone call, all I could think of to request was an upper floor, Epcot view. Any suggestions on requests or any suggestions in general about the resort to an old-time DVCer but new to BC?

Margaret in CT

I have to call today with the site not working. We've been waiting since 7 months out for Beach club for 12-6 to 12-14. Maybe there is hope.

I actually had a standard and Boardwalk view studio for me and DH and my daughter and her boyfriend. She is not coming but I will still at the Boardwalk view for NYE!!!

Well, my waitlist has not come thru but, I called yesterday and was able to get a studio @ SSR 12/9. Hopefully, my waitlist @ BWV comes thru so, we don't need to move for 1 day. Atleast we were able to piece together our entire reservation using points!!!

35 DAYS & COUNTING!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

BTW - I received our ME packet yesterday....nothing like mail from Disney :thumbsup2

Looks like my waitlist for a studio concierge at AKV for 12/1 isn't coming through. I waitlisted a few minutes after reservations were opened back in June and it never cleared.

I still have my cash concierge reservation but I would have preferred to use points.

Looks like my waitlist for a studio concierge at AKV for 12/1 isn't coming through. I waitlisted a few minutes after reservations were opened back in June and it never cleared.

I still have my cash concierge reservation but I would have preferred to use points.

Did you call and ask to stay on the waitlist until seven days out? They can do that for you. There's still time and you never know what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter