• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 Check in Thread Post your travel dates and hotel here

So excited:yay: Finishing a load of laundry and packing. Dropping off the dogs tonight and hitting the road first thing in the morning. Merry Christmas to all! :santa:

I cant believe how quickly time is flying by. To all those on there trips right now hope you are having a magical time. Cant wait to start mine :santa::love:

Thank you!! We had an amazing trip! My two year old can't stop talking about all the characters and his favorite rides! I hope your trip was wonderful!

Thank you, Ahhhhshley. It was wonderful. I am already thinking about next year's Christmas trip.

Sending godspeed travels to our Christmas Eve travelers, Queenk333, phil1914 and aidensmom31.

May you all find the joy of Disney magic and pixie dust magic in everything you do on your trips.

Sending godspeed travels to our Christmas Eve travelers, Queenk333, phil1914 and aidensmom31.

May you all find the joy of Disney magic and pixie dust magic in everything you do on your trips.

Thanks, Liza. I got my family so excited when I showed them your magical send offs as people were heading out so we were eagerly anticipating today's post. Now to finish packing...80s all week!?

funatdisney said:

Thank you! Only about 18 hours left till we are in Disneyland!!!! I am working right now which will help the next 7 fly by then on to the airport.

Thanks, Liza. I got my family so excited when I showed them your magical send offs as people were heading out so we were eagerly anticipating today's post. Now to finish packing...80s all week!?

phil1914, :goodvibes You made my day! Yes it will be warm!

Our two Christmas travelers, Kauinohea and mommymonster will be at Disneyland tomorrow. Sending both of you safe and fun travels on this merry day.

May both of you find joyous merriment, Christmas wonders and Disney Holiday magic during your vacations.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

May your day be merry and bright with plenty of Christmas wonders!

And let's us not forget those traveling to Disneyland tomorrow.

Wishing you the speed of Santa's reindeer and safe travels to Bret (mvf-m11c) and Cavners5.

May you find magical Holiday marvels and come home with Disney memories that last a lifetime!

And let's us not forget those traveling to Disneyland tomorrow.

Wishing you the speed of Santa's reindeer and safe travels to Bret (mvf-m11c) and Cavners5.

May you find magical Holiday marvels and come home with Disney memories that last a lifetime!

Thank you Liza. Can't wait to leave tomorrow morning.

Happy Holiday everyone. :santa:

marcyinPA and 2disneydads will be starting their Disneyland trip's tomorrow. What a way to start a new year right! Sending both of you off with wishes of safe travels.

May both of you bring home many wonderful and fun Disney memories to last well beyond next year!

And thus ends my send offs for this thread. I had tons of fun keeping up with all of your travels dates and sending you all off with well wishes and blessings. This was a labor of joy for me and it was an honor to be a small part of your Disney Christmas vacations.

I look forward to doing another Check In thread for DISboards in the future and I certainly hope to run into more than just a few of you in Disneyland in 2014!

May each and every one of you have many more Disneyland vacations in the future filled with amazing Disney adventures!

Here's to the bright New Year
And a fond farewell to the old;
Here's to the things that are yet to come
And to the Disney memories that we hold.

Wishing everyone the very best in the coming year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter