December 2013 Check in Thread Post your travel dates and hotel here

We are back home now but had a lovely 10 day trip to Anaheim! It was our first trip to the west coast parks and we are sold!

Liza, I hope you enjoyed your visit to Club 33! I can't wait to hear Sherry tell us how it went. What a thrill!

Glad to hear you had a fabulous time with many wonderful memories to take home with you. I look forward to reading your trip report.

Club 33 was fabulous. Great place, great food and great company. I loved the whole experience and more than met my expectations. :)

We are supposed to leave Friday and my cousin announced that they may not be able to join us until Saturday evening (which means only Sunday in Disneyland.) She has had this weekend off for quite some time, but her work decided to have a MANDATORY Christmas party/company meeting this Saturday at noon. I'm extremely peeved. Why would they even give it off if she essentially has to 'work' anyways?!

Only two DIS'ers on their way to a Disneyland Holiday tomorrow. Wishing albertamom and princessmiki safe and speedy travels. May you find Holiday merriment and Christmas joy in everything you do during your stay at the Happiest Place On Earth.

Thanx, we have just this morning checked into HOJO's can't believe we are finally at the happiest place on earth!

Having a great time here in DL! People think we're crazy, running around in sandals and summer clothes. They laugh when we tell them we're from Alaska :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Well TinkLoverSam and I got home from DL last night after a long day of travel - of course Tuesday was the warmest day of our whole trip but we still had a great time. We didn't get to do all the things we wanted to but that just means we'll have to go back soon lol!

I'm local and go every other weekend. I have a friend visiting from Orlando in a couple of weeks and we will be staying at Grand CA. She has the visit to DLR and DCA all planned out so I'm just going with the flow.

Having a great time here in DL! People think we're crazy, running around in sandals and summer clothes. They laugh when we tell them we're from Alaska :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

So glad you have finally made it to Disneyland and having a great time. I hope you get to see and do everything you want. :goodvibes

DizMe, crystal1313, AndyR and 3Minnies1Mickey will soon be on their way to (now) sunny and warmer Southern California. Sending all of you off with wishes of safe and quick travels to the Disneyland Resort.

May your Disney Holiday memories be filled with pixie dust and last a lifetime.

dtnrhi, Judy from Boise, thunderbird1, and jbeezy81 have only one more peep until they are traveling to DLR.

Wishing all of you safe and easy travels. May you find pixie dust wonder in all that you do on your trips and joyful memories to cherish this Holiday season.

funatdisney said:
dtnrhi, Judy from Boise, thunderbird1, and jbeezy81 have only one more peep until they are traveling to DLR.

Wishing all of you safe and easy travels. May you find pixie dust wonder in all that you do on your trips and joyful memories to cherish this Holiday season.

Thank you. We are on the road now!! Cant wait!!

Wishing safe travels to tomorrow’s travelers, mrsw94, jaysonleah, and heronsnz.

Wishing all of you the best Disney Holiday vacation ever with lots of smiles and magical discoveries.

Wishing safe travels to tomorrow’s travelers, mrsw94, jaysonleah, and heronsnz.

Wishing all of you the best Disney Holiday vacation ever with lots of smiles and magical discoveries.

Thank you!!! 12 more hours 'till the kids will know!! We are going to pack the car once DD11 gets to bed, and then we'll tell the kids in the am with a big package to open since this is their Christmas present. THEY HAVE NO CLUE!!! pixiedust:

I leave today!!! First, I am going to a parade to watch my eldest DD ride one of the Camarillo White stallions in a Christmas parade, then onto my youngest DD's volleyball practice. After that, we are on our way!!!

Before I head out to taday's adventures, I would like to wish all of our December travelers leaving in the next few days.

To Schubfun, darph nader, Pesky, cougarfan84, Fragilistic, tksbaskets , dizneefan13, NewbieMouse, love2go2disney2 and Ahhhhshley,

Wishing you swift and safe journeys to the Happiest Place On Earth. May you find Disney magic and merriment in every activity during your stay.

We will be in Disneyland on 12/29 and 12/30. My DS's band will be marching on 12/29 and then in the Rose Parade on 1/1 :)

We are staying at the Hilton Anaheim and have two day park hoppers.

We are really excited. Honestly, though, I have not planned out anything for our two days at DL and CA. Any tips or advise?

We're leaving tomorrow for four days at the GCH! It's been two years since we've last been to DL (which I know isn't REALLY a long time, but it sure feels like it to us). I hope all of the other vacationers have fantastic and safe trips!

I leave today!!! First, I am going to a parade to watch my eldest DD ride one of the Camarillo White stallions in a Christmas parade, then onto my youngest DD's volleyball practice. After that, we are on our way!!!

Before I head out to taday's adventures, I would like to wish all of our December travelers leaving in the next few days.

To Schubfun, darph nader, Pesky, cougarfan84, Fragilistic, tksbaskets , dizneefan13, NewbieMouse, love2go2disney2 and Ahhhhshley,

Wishing you swift and safe journeys to the Happiest Place On Earth. May you find Disney magic and merriment in every activity during your stay.

Have an awesome trip funatdisney! Thanks for the great thread!

Before I head out to today's adventures, I would like to wish all of our December travelers leaving in the next few days.

You sound like you had an exciting day in store! Thanks for the merry send off! :santa:

We're leaving tomorrow for four days at the GCH! It's been two years since we've last been to DL (which I know isn't REALLY a long time, but it sure feels like it to us). I hope all of the other vacationers have fantastic and safe trips!

See you there!:thumbsup2

Have a fun time Liza and TK. :thumbsup2

Ok I am back. Although I got back early this afternoon, I have been busy with catching up at home! Overall, I had a great time with my Hubby. I got three items of my wish list done. I have to admit, my wish list ain't that long, so that is easy to accomplish.

Thanks Bret and mom2rtk for the well wishes.

I hope tksbaskets is having a good time. BTW, tksbaskets, we had a Villa facing Park Side with a good view of the WoC. Hubby said they were testing the flame feature from the WoC all night last night. He said the flames were getting pretty high. I wonder if they will test or try other features tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter