December 2013: We just booked!

Hi guys. Just finalized a trip for 11/30 - 12/7. We're staying at Windsor Hills, which we love. I'm an off-site girl all the way.

I'm stressing bc I don't know what to do on Sunday the 1st. Will MK be insane?

Oh - were going to do the party Tuesday night. :)

Anyone else arriving same date? What park are you doing Sunday?

Jes

Hi guys. Just finalized a trip for 11/30 - 12/7. We're staying at Windsor Hills, which we love. I'm an off-site girl all the way.

Jes

We are arriving on Nov 30th, too. I'm not sure yet what park we will do on Sunday morning, but we will be eating dinner at Via Napoli, so Epcot will be our evening park. We always get park hoppers. I think that MK will be crowded, but maybe not first thing in the morning.

Jes

I've heard that MK is a good park to go to early if you're not staying for MVMCP. Lot's of people who aren't doing the party skip that park bc it closes early. So if you're not concerned about staying late, and you have hoppers I think MK is a great choice!
We won't be there until Christmas week.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I thin a lot of people will be leaving on the first, it will be crowded up til that date with thanksgiving weekend ending..

We're going 12/24-12/29 and staying off-site. There will be 7 of us including my 80yo MIL. I'd love any tips.

We are going during Free Dining in December. We are staying at ASMu so that qualifies us for the quick dining. Is it worth it to upgrade us to the regular dining plan? We have 4 adults and 2 kids going..one of which is her first time at Disney. If we did upgrade, we would definitely do a few character dining as well.

We're going 12/24-12/29 and staying off-site. There will be 7 of us including my 80yo MIL. I'd love any tips.

Expect Disney to be packed! One of their busiest times at the parks.

Check out the Christmas decorations at the resorts. They are beautiful.

We are going during Free Dining in December. We are staying at ASMu so that qualifies us for the quick dining. Is it worth it to upgrade us to the regular dining plan? We have 4 adults and 2 kids going..one of which is her first time at Disney. If we did upgrade, we would definitely do a few character dining as well.

I think if its someone's first time, you should do a character dinner. :)

It will be extremely busy!!! Just take your time and don't try to do everything. Make sure you make it to the Osborne Lights at DHS. They are truly unbelievable and a must see :)

We will be there from Dec. 1-7 staying at VWL! So excited - it's our first December stay, our first stay at WL and best of all, our DS's first visit!

So excited! Our trip is officially paid off! We also upgraded to the regular dining plan AND bought tickets to MVMCP!! :hyper:

Can we just skip over October and November??

We are booked for 12 nights, dec 22 - jan 3 at the Polynesian

This weekend I've decided to add a beach club night and go a day early :) :)

I can't believe a lot of us are so close to the 60 day mark. Hopefully the time will fly by just like it has for me since we booked our stay for 12/7 at 499 days out.

I can't believe a lot of us are so close to the 60 day mark. Hopefully the time will fly by just like it has for me since we booked our stay for 12/7 at 499 days out.

I can't believe it! We are at 61 days today, and the excitement of FP+ is killing me! When we booked it was a little over 400 days, and as of tomorrow I get to say "next month we're going to Disney!" :cool1:

For anyone that wants a Wishes Dessert Party reservation in December.. they opened for booking this morning. I thought I'd mention it in here because they book up fast! Good Luck.:)

For anyone that wants a Wishes Dessert Party reservation in December.. they opened for booking this morning. I thought I'd mention it in here because they book up fast! Good Luck.:)

Thanks for letting us know!! I wasn't planning on it bc DH said we just did it in July. But my DSs would love to do it again!! Maybe I can talk him into it.

68 more days and we are on our way to Florida!! Can't wait to see my parents and then we are off to Disney on Dec 10 - 13!! We are doing the MVMCP as well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter