December 2013: We just booked!

59 days- woot, woot!! First Christmas-time trip. Can't wait to see it all!

Staying in POR, reservations for CP, Holiday Yuletide Tour, MVMCP and Fantastmic package.

Now only if I could figure out the magic bands and FP+! Lol.

60 days until my trip! I'm going 12/4-12/9, staying at All-Star Sports. I'm planning to do the MVMCP on 12/8. Early December is my absolute favorite time in Disney World. I went 2 years ago at the same time and had a blast. :cool1:

My sister is a Cast Member, so part of this trip will be visiting with her, but since she works all but one of the days, it will also be a part-solo trip (first one ever). I'm really excited and am already making plans of what to do during my time alone. It will be a different experience for sure, but hopefully in a good way.

Now I'm just hoping to get the opportunity to do MB and FP+! :goodvibes

60 days until my trip! I'm going 12/4-12/9, staying at All-Star Sports. I'm planning to do the MVMCP on 12/8. Early December is my absolute favorite time in Disney World. I went 2 years ago at the same time and had a blast. :cool1:

My sister is a Cast Member, so part of this trip will be visiting with her, but since she works all but one of the days, it will also be a part-solo trip (first one ever). I'm really excited and am already making plans of what to do during my time alone. It will be a different experience for sure, but hopefully in a good way.

Now I'm just hoping to get the opportunity to do MB and FP+! :goodvibes

I will also be visiting that same sister, along with my dad...I have 82 days to go. Wish I could go with you and go to MVMCP. But I am just happy to be able to go during the holiday season again and see the decorations.

Can't wait to be back home!

Looks like a couple of us Wisconsinites are heading to Disney in December! We will be getting there a few days after you guys leave. Has anyone heard if we are doing the Magic Bands yet? I keep checking the My Disney Experience page but nothing has changed. We are at 68 days today.:cheer2:

We, DD (28 )and I, will be there in 60 days - arriving on 12/4! DD flies back to California on 12/9 and I'll stay through the 14th. We are staying off-site and will be visiting younger DD who is a CM and will be performing in the Christmas Parade! So, everyone, please wave and cheer on my favorite Mickey!:)

Because we'll be going into the parks with DD, we won't be using MagicBands nor will we be able to pre-book any FP+...I'm sure we will have a wonderful time and hope to get on a few headliner rides! We always loved going to Disneyland during Christmas and now find that WDW is amazing when decorated for Christmas. Definitely want to resort hop with older DD; this is her first time to visit WDW during the Holidays!

Looks like a couple of us Wisconsinites are heading to Disney in December! We will be getting there a few days after you guys leave. Has anyone heard if we are doing the Magic Bands yet? I keep checking the My Disney Experience page but nothing has changed. We are at 68 days today.:cheer2:
:wave: to a fellow Wisconsinite! What are your dates and where are you staying?

No word yet on the Magic Bands. Considering that everyone with an on-site reservation for November is getting them, I'm hoping December will too. All the November reservations seem to have rolled out at the same time, so right now I'm thinking that's how December will go. I plan to keep checking MDE every day and hope that within a couple weeks something will change. I just have to purchase my park ticket soon so I can be ready to book FP+ if and when it becomes available.

I will also be visiting that same sister, along with my dad...I have 82 days to go. Wish I could go with you and go to MVMCP. But I am just happy to be able to go during the holiday season again and see the decorations.

Can't wait to be back home!
It would be nice if you could come with me. But at least you're going a few weeks later! :thumbsup2

:wave: to a fellow Wisconsinite! What are your dates and where are you staying?

No word yet on the Magic Bands. Considering that everyone with an on-site reservation for November is getting them, I'm hoping December will too. All the November reservations seem to have rolled out at the same time, so right now I'm thinking that's how December will go. I plan to keep checking MDE every day and hope that within a couple weeks something will change. I just have to purchase my park ticket soon so I can be ready to book FP+ if and when it becomes available.

We are going Dec 12-16th and we are staying at All Star Music. This is my daughters first time going and we are going to make it a great time! We upgraded to the regular dining plan as well as bought tickets to MVMCP and also have her set up for Bibbidi Bobbiti Botique. This is my son's third trip but first time at Christmas time. He is SO excited.

Will be there December 15th and leave the 20th. Staying at the BWI with the girlfriend. I have been before for Christmas many times, the girlfriend has never. My family every year when I was a child used to book 4-5 rooms at the Contemporary Theme Park View the first week in December all my aunts, uncles, cousins would go. Such great memories I believe thats why I still love Disney as an adult. Anyway gonna have a blast December weather in Orlando is great. :santa:

:

We had a Nov 30th check in date, so I followed the November MG discussion. All of November was not released at once, it was staggered. It appeared to be released by resort, too. We have a Nov 30th check in and many people were able to personalize their MB's days before us, even though they had Nov 30th dates, too. I think it was because we were at WL.

Anyway, I would have to go back to the November thread to be sure, but Disney eventually started opening Nov dates a week or so after Nov 1st. Since the MyMagic+ program is supposed to go live on Dec 1st, I'm not sure how that will affect the Dec check in options.

We'll be in the area December 13-22 and have passes for MVMCP for one night. I think that I'm looking forward to that almost more than anything else! I love Christmas.

Will be there December 15th and leave the 20th. Staying at the BWI with the girlfriend. I have been before for Christmas many times, the girlfriend has never. My family every year when I was a child used to book 4-5 rooms at the Contemporary Theme Park View the first week in December all my aunts, uncles, cousins would go. Such great memories I believe thats why I still love Disney as an adult. Anyway gonna have a blast December weather in Orlando is great. :santa:

I agree! My family used to go all the time (well...we still do, haha!) when my sisters and I were little. We would always stay at the Polynesian. Thankfully we're in DVC now because we all still love going! :cloud9::goodvibes:lovestruc

I did online check in today! I didn't even bother trying MDE. I did it through mydisneyreservation.com that someone mentioned one one of the Disney sites I go on. It was so easy.

Has anyone ever done the Garden Grill character meal with someone that was a vegeterian? Don't know whether I should call ahead about it or just see if they can do something when we get there. I did note it on all the reservations that I would have a vegeterian with me. What do you think? Any idea who I would call?

Has anyone ever done the Garden Grill character meal with someone that was a vegeterian? Don't know whether I should call ahead about it or just see if they can do something when we get there. I did note it on all the reservations that I would have a vegeterian with me. What do you think? Any idea who I would call?

On the Disney Food Blog here is what they recommend when dining with dietary restrictions, etc

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/special-diets-resources/

1. Make your Advance Dining Reservations and note your special diet on each reservation
2. Email the Special Diets department — SpecialDiets@DisneyWorld.com; or call them at (407) 824-5967
3. Talk to the Chef or Restaurant Manager when you arrive the restaurant

Hope that helps!:goodvibes

We will be there Dec 4-15th! First time staying Onsite (POP) and 2nd time ever at DW- (we went last yr about the same time but only for a couple of days) So we are planning to have a lot of fun:dance3:

1st day- check in at POP- then to DTD to do shopping and eat at Fultons! (wanted to eat there last yr and didn't)

2nd day- AK- Tusker House Lunch and DTD for T-Rex Supper!

3rd day- Seaworld

4th day- Island of Adventure- eat at Bubba Gumps after park closes (wanted to eat there last yr and didn't)

5th day- Universal- and eat dinner at 1900 Park Fare

6th day- MK- CRT for Bfast(before park opens) also the Wishes Dessert party!

7th day- HWS- do F! Dining Package!

8th Day- EP- Biergarten and CP Dining Package!

9th day- Bfast at 1900 Park Fare- MK and MVMCP!-also the Wishes Dessert Party!

10th day- EP- dinner at Akershus

11th day- MK- Bfast at CP (before park opens)- also the Wishes Dessert Party

12th day- go to the airport and sleep on the way home!:eek:

Can't wait!!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

We will be there Dec 4-15th! First time staying Onsite (POP) and 2nd time ever at DW- (we went last yr about the same time but only for a couple of days) So we are planning to have a lot of fun:dance3: 1st day- check in at POP- then to DTD to do shopping and eat at Fultons! (wanted to eat there last yr and didn't) 2nd day- AK- Tusker House Lunch and DTD for T-Rex Supper! 3rd day- Seaworld 4th day- Island of Adventure- eat at Bubba Gumps after park closes (wanted to eat there last yr and didn't) 5th day- Universal- and eat dinner at 1900 Park Fare 6th day- MK- CRT for Bfast(before park opens) also the Wishes Dessert party! 7th day- HWS- do F! Dining Package! 8th Day- EP- Biergarten and CP Dining Package! 9th day- Bfast at 1900 Park Fare- MK and MVMCP!-also the Wishes Dessert Party! 10th day- EP- dinner at Akershus 11th day- MK- Bfast at CP (before park opens)- also the Wishes Dessert Party 12th day- go to the airport and sleep on the way home!:eek: Can't wait!!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Did I read correctly- you're doing Wishes DP 3x?!!! OMG!! You just don't see that very often. lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Did I read correctly- you're doing Wishes DP 3x?!!! OMG!! You just don't see that very often. lol

Yes I have booked 3 times- I might drop one but haven't decided yet. I know it is alot but I just don't want to have to deal with the crowds! I would like to do one for sure on MVMCP and then the last night we are there. Have you done them before?

Yes I have booked 3 times- I might drop one but haven't decided yet. I know it is alot but I just don't want to have to deal with the crowds! I would like to do one for sure on MVMCP and then the last night we are there. Have you done them before?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter