• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DECEMBER 2017 DISCOUNTS AND CODE WATCH

Can live chat see if there is UOC attached to our name or does it have to been done by calling in? I'm curious if I've gotten codes but never opened them as everything has gone to spam folder. Had I know such things existed before today, I would have been more actively checking them.

Looking online and not much availability showing is leaving me a bit worried....will call later, but not wanting the high end costly rooms...normally do 2 rooms for sanity reasons and this trip will have 5 people....hoping for some kind of discount or maybe rooms available with the uc I have .....

Looking online and not much availability showing is leaving me a bit worried....will call later, but not wanting the high end costly rooms...normally do 2 rooms for sanity reasons and this trip will have 5 people....hoping for some kind of discount or maybe rooms available with the uc I have .....
Where are you looking to stay?

Where are you looking to stay?
Love cbr, but doing 2 rooms I was hoping for the renovated POP, nothing open yet---looks like I will book value and hope that something opens up-will check and see the comps of the uc and weigh the difference in costs. Have had great trips when we stay at cbr, have had good trips at all star(kids were young then) POP has had ups and downs for us-but with the Reno I was thinking about one more shot. Looked at renting dvc points but still way more than 2 rooms elsewhere....

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. Several times yesterday afternoon when I looked there was a message on the site that "reservations could not be booked at this time." I was just hoping they were updating something. Maybe after the 7/14 offers end.

I'm starting to think there want be any rooms available where I want to move anyway. :worried:

My gut says this holiday season will be light on discounts. But this is a fun thread to follow nonetheless!

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. Several times yesterday afternoon when I looked there was a message on the site that "reservations could not be booked at this time." I was just hoping they were updating something. Maybe after the 7/14 offers end.

I'm starting to think there want be any rooms available where I want to move anyway. :worried:

Yes but people will start moving their resorts around based on the room offer so keep checking even if you don't get what you want and don't pay in full until the last possible time so you can switch around.

Still nothing. I am waiting for AP but I will take a RO at this point! Hopefully next Monday!

Still nothing. I am waiting for AP but I will take a RO at this point! Hopefully next Monday!

It's getting ridiculous waiting so long even though I know last year it was even longer .... next year we can take advantage of the bounce back and not have to worry about this.

hmm...isn't it a perk to be an AP? I wonder why they would wait until after the GPRO? I know visa cardholders usually get perks beforehand.

So two offers end today. I'm betting Monday will be our day!

I have a Disney Visa, I got it because I thought they got the offers early, I have NEVER received an offer early in the past 3 years. They usually even send the email a day AFTER general public. The points are really the only benefit we get from having it. Have used them to pay on past hotel stays. Not sure if we will keep it.

I have a Disney Visa, I got it because I thought they got the offers early, I have NEVER received an offer early in the past 3 years. They usually even send the email a day AFTER general public. The points are really the only benefit we get from having it. Have used them to pay on past hotel stays. Not sure if we will keep it.

As far as rewards programs go, I think the Disney Visa ranks pretty poorly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter