December 2021

Our dates are all set! Saratoga Springs Dec 5-14th! (unless we move at 7 months out) We'll probably make this a Universal Trip, but we'll have to do at least a couple of days at Disney parks. We're going to try to spend a little more time exploring the resorts and taking it easy this year, but with Tron and Ratatouille opening, I don't want to miss those.

We may be joining you in December... my sis, her hubby, my hubby and I went last November and had an absolutely awesome trip, even with all the closures, masks, and social distancing. Now the hubbies have told us they want to go back this year! Yay! We are thinking of early December so we can check out the Epcot Festival of the Holidays. Last trip we rented DVC points and enjoyed a split stay between AKV Jambo and BCV, and we loved both. I think we will watch for rental deals over the next few months and see what we can get since we can be flexible on timing of the trip and we are willing to stay in any of the DVC resorts. If that doesn’t work out, we can book a couple of rooms somewhere.

If we do end up going, sis and I will have three trips this year. Our girls trip that has been moved three times from last year is now planned for April, and from all that moving of trips we ended up with flight credits that expire on 6/30, so we decided to book a resort/DS only quick trip at the end of June.

Booked yesterday!

ASMovies 12/23-12/30
Swan 12/30-1/1
Got our park reservations made too.

We cancelled our Dec 2020 trip. Excited to spend Christmas and NYE! It will also be a belated 21st birthday gift for my girl.

My adult daughter and I are going Dec 1-8, 2021. Staying at Shades of Green. It's been 11 years since we've been there. We used to go at least once a year. I am looking forward to experiencing whatever has changed!

joining in. Anyone here have any thoughts (or info) on what WDW might do with paid events in December?

Joining in! We are booked at ASMovies Dec.18-23 and booked at Universals Hard Rock Hotel Dec.23-26. We have been to Disney a lot but this will be our first Christmas week visit. I’m so excited but a little scared of how crowded it may be. My daughter will turn 15 on Dec. 30th so we want to celebrate her birthday while there.

Joining in . Single mama to 4 (19, 15, 8( Asd ) and 7) booked two nights a Royal Pacific Jurassic suites and then 8 nights at Riviera (check in dec 19) for our welcome home stay. Then two nights at Seaworld ( discovery cove package purchased for 2020) Park reservations booked , flights booked , now we just need the border to open from Canada ..
we so need a vacation , it’s not funny

Hello fellow December visitors! We just booked yesterday. Party of 4 plus another party of 4 traveling from 12/26 through 1/1. We are all staying at the Riviera and got park reservations made. Hoping for fabulous food, beautiful holiday décor, and fun!!!! This will be a Christmas gift for our kids....so got to start thinking of how to wrap the surprise up and have it under the Christmas tree. Interested to see what things change for WDW before we travel there in December, and it will be neat to see the 50th stuff. I am looking forward to riding Ratatouille! What are must dos for other December travelers?

Hi everyone! I'm new to the boards and trying to learn what I can about planning for Disney. My 8yo daughter and I are taking a girls trip in December, I made hotel reservations for a Little Mermaid room at Art of Animation for December 13-18. I've also started reserving park days and making lists of what I should plan and reserve when reservations open up for our trip. I hope some events like Mickey's Christmas party are back this year!

Hi! I’m also new to this Disney Board. I’m booked for December 26-January 4th. I have always wanted to visit at Christmas time. I heard it’s the best time to be there. Christmas is my favorite holiday so I know Disney will make it feel magical. I’m excited about celebrating NYE in Disney World too. I hope the fireworks will be back. I did not know about the 50th anniversary until after I booked. I hope they have lots of parades and events. I have a dog, so I booked an air b&b nearby instead of a hotel room.

I reserved a spot at Epcot for NYE. I will not be traveling with children, so I thought maybe Epcot would have more of an adult vibe? I reserved MK for the 30th to experience whatever they are doing to celebrate on that day. Looking forward to celebrating Christmas and, NYE, and 2022 in DW!

Hi! I’m also new to this Disney Board. I’m booked for December 26-January 4th. I have always wanted to visit at Christmas time. I heard it’s the best time to be there. Christmas is my favorite holiday so I know Disney will make it feel magical. I’m excited about celebrating NYE in Disney World too. I hope the fireworks will be back. I did not know about the 50th anniversary until after I booked. I hope they have lots of parades and events. I have a dog, so I booked an air b&b nearby instead of a hotel room.

I reserved a spot at Epcot for NYE. I will not be traveling with children, so I thought maybe Epcot would have more of an adult vibe? I reserved MK for the 30th to experience whatever they are doing to celebrate on that day. Looking forward to celebrating Christmas and, NYE, and 2022 in DW!
Those are great dates 😉 I am booked for December 27th - January 4th and also booked park passes for MK on the 30th and EPCOT on the 31st. I am particularly excited about EPCOT on the 31st - despite the crowds 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter