December 30 Tomorrowland Dessert Party

brave321

Mouseketeer
We’re looking to do this for the fireworks at 11:40 but don’t know if it’s worth it. It seems like it would help with crowds, especially on 12/30. I’ve been checking every day and nothings come up though. Wondering if anyone is planning on cancelling or if it’s common for people to cancel this close to the date? We choose FPs tomorrow and I want to know if this could even happen or if I should just forget about it. We’re only a party of 2 so maybe that will help?

We went to last year's 12/30 dessert party at MK. Reservations didn't open until at least the 60 day mark, maybe even later than that. It was definitely well into November when we booked, and until it 'opened' it looked like it was full. Keep trying.

It was freezing last year, so that dampened our experience a bit, but I'd still say it was worth it. We had seats to watch the fireworks, ate some tasty desserts, and had an unlimited supply of hot chocolate. The seats and the lack of crowds was the big selling point for us. View wasn't perfect, but at least no one was in front of us with a kid on their shoulders. :-)

That makes me feel a lot better! I know other people have said that they already booked it, so I just assumed it was sold out. Glad to hear that might not be the case :D

Those dessert parties opened up in early Aug. Your only hope is a cancellation. Good luck!

Those dessert parties opened up in early Aug. Your only hope is a cancellation. Good luck!
That was what I thought happened but I like to be optimistic! Hopefully someone will cancel, but I’m worried it might be too late

I should clarify: the Plaza Garden parties opened up in Aug. I did not check Tomorrowland but assume it would have opened up at the same time.

I can confirm that they opened in August. I booked for a party of 5.

Anyone let me know if you’re planning on cancelling!! Maybe we can coordinate :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter