• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Grand Gathering

Yes they have a big fireworks display on New Years. You can see it well from the beach. Don't know how they do it but they even do the year in fireworks. ie: last year they made 2008 in fireworks. The fort is great
during the holidays. Many people go all out decorating for the holidays.

Just my 2 cents

dan b

Thanks!

panties_1.jpg

I won't be coming by Shannone since I'm no longer in the meeting Dis'ers mode. I don't want to be a stalker.

You better come and meet me....you were the first person to really welcome me to the board. You even picked up the blanket for me and shipped it to me, remember ?? And my daughters would love to meet yours. :goodvibes

We'll be looking forward to meeting ya'll dec 6-14. Just 5 months from now! We try to go every year in early to mid dec. We couldn't go last year so boy oh boy, we are so excited!:banana:

I won't be coming by Shannone since I'm no longer in the meeting Dis'ers mode. I don't want to be a stalker.

No longer in the meeting dis'sers mode????WTH??????? Donnie....youre the guy who Dis'rs who do meet dis'rs wanna be when they grow up!!!!! And I have every intention on making sure you're their on my next visit....which at this point Im not 100% sure of when thats gonna be....but dangit....you better be there.

on the by and by....sorry I didnt return your call....I forgot my phone at work and didnt get your message till late last night when I went in...but it looks like that thread was a winner!!!!

I'd love to try to extend our ressies, but right now we are there from dec 13-26th. Earlier, definately works better for us!

Looks like an early, late and new year's meet and greet. I can do the "late" one. ;)

Are you going to be around the Fort on New Years Day ?? We are going to be at MK for NYE so maybe if you are around on New Years Day we could get together that afternoon/evening.

We're trying to desperately extend our ressies, too. We'll be there 'till 12/30 so far. Would anyone consider something aimed towards the kids like carolling, cookie swap, etc.?:santa:

We're trying to desperately extend our ressies, too. We'll be there 'till 12/30 so far. Would anyone consider something aimed towards the kids like carolling, cookie swap, etc.?:santa:

We'd be up for some caroling on Christmas Eve..our plan is to stick around the Fort that day. My youngest is 7 and will still want to put up stockings (somewhere) and will be waiting for Santa to come. We are going to try to keep some of our traditions....this is our first Christmas away from home !! I don't know how many people will be around at their site...but we could give it a try :santa:

We'd be up for some caroling on Christmas Eve..our plan is to stick around the Fort that day. My youngest is 7 and will still want to put up stockings (somewhere) and will be waiting for Santa to come. We are going to try to keep some of our traditions....this is our first Christmas away from home !! I don't know how many people will be around at their site...but we could give it a try :santa:

Hey Im 14 and i still have Santa come to the Fort. One Year i got a Cell Phone and a Laptop in the same year. I love Christmas its the best Holiday besides Halloween HAHA!!!:santa:

BTW im TiggerInBama's DD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter