• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

I noticed AK is closing at 9 PM rather than 8 PM on Jan 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. MK extended to 11 PM rather than 8 PM on those same dates.

I am also wondering when additional fast passes for the later hours are released....I am on a solo trip 12/16 and now can do some things after the fireworks.

So, I just noticed that the calendar says AK is closing at 8pm on 12/14, and it doesn't list DAH. We have tickets for DAH there that night. Have they ever removed a ticketed event when they are modifying hours?
AK was always set to close at 8pm that day.

argh i need an after hours HS so i have a chance at actually riding the star wars rides lol

What is the likelihood the MK hours are likely to change once more?
Specifically; I would really love an 8am opening 11/30😋

has anyone been able to change fast passes to 6:00 am passes on 12/25 or found fast passes for 8:00 am time slots...all Im seeing are fast passes from 11:25 on....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter