December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

Thank you!
after reading your thread I just checked and they increased AK hours as well, I was able to modify Navi for FOP at 8:55-9:55 for a friend who is doing her first Disney trip in January! Thank you sooo much for this!

I was able to move my FOP on November 29th from 4pm to 830am!!! I'm so excited!!

Last edited:
Dying laughing. Exactly this! I just was able to tear myself away from work dinner and saw some rides with 8:25 availability and thought, no!!! Did I miss the window for 7DMT?? After 2 months of feverish refreshing? Glad to hear maybe there is still hope!

They just added 8am 7DMT to MK for Dec 21st! Gogogogo! I have literally accomplished nothing all day, but it was worth it. OK, it wasn't really worth it. But man. ETA: My children will be glad to know that I'll stop ignoring them now. @BLdisney did you get yours?

Got it! I can’t believe it. No one but those of you on this thread can understand the highs and lows of this insane process. Our families will just casually stroll into the FP queues, never knowing the Herculean efforts required.

We should wear some kind of pin so that when we see each other in the FP line we can do a little fist bump. My DH always thinks I’m insane until we get to the parks and the hordes are going one way while we go another.

We should wear some kind of pin so that when we see each other in the FP line we can do a little fist bump. My DH always thinks I’m insane until we get to the parks and the hordes are going one way while we go another.

Oh yes and this time the hordes will be entering the park as I fight my way out after riding everything I want!

The big question now is (and still is for me): What are they going to do with DHS hours with the opening of ROTR? I would expect some type of announcement soon about some type of entry procedure/Boarding group/EMHs for early December. I do not believe that the park hours for DHS will remain 9 am-9 pm with this attraction opening up that is supposed to be the best thing that Disney Parks has ever done. I think that they got burned by the Extra, Extra Magic Hour concept for the opening of Galaxy's Edge, but I still have to believe that there will be some adjustment due to the opening of this supposedly great attraction.

How come when I go to modify my FastPass it says change now? I want to look to see if there are any FOP which I currently do not have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter