• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

Just remember that when (and if) new hours drop, new FPs don’t get added right away. It usually takes until the next day’ish, and not all parks/rides get the FPs at once. It tends to be staggered a bit.

So when you learn of any new hours, you have some time to prep (and keep watching this thread as it will then be part 2 of the watch party!). :-)

Following! We will be there Nov 13-18 so of course we just miss the first MK EMM so I’m praying for a HS EMM. Although touring plans just lowered the crowd levels for a few of the days we are there so hopefully the lines won’t be too bad...:rotfl2:Who am I kidding. Come on HS EMM dates!!

We are going the same dates! I just noticed touring plans too! Let’s hope they can go even lower 😂

Are we thinking the first week of Nov is safe from change? 3rd through 9th?

I've got it pretty much planned, and hours changing around would not be cool.

Are we thinking the first week of Nov is safe from change? 3rd through 9th?

I've got it pretty much planned, and hours changing around would not be cool.

I was actually hoping something would change. I've made all my plans to but felt like there weren't a lot of extended hours during our time (2-9 Nov).

November 16-22nd and I'm really hoping for some park hour updates. Although the 9am-9pm keeps me from staying up too late or waking up too early... I love both late nights and early mornings at the parks! Ain't no tired like Disney tired!

November 16-22nd and I'm really hoping for some park hour updates. Although the 9am-9pm keeps me from staying up too late or waking up too early... I love both late nights and early mornings at the parks! Ain't no tired like Disney tired!
Those are our dates too!

Following! Getting so excited for our 11/2-11/9 trip and now that my girls are old enough to stay up late, I’m really hoping for some extended evening hours! 🤞🏻

For our first trip in 2016, I didn't know a lot about planning. But I knew how to stalk Fast Passes. I was at a wedding and all of a sudden tons of Fast Passes were available. I literally left the wedding and hid in the bathroom to learn what was up - that's when I learned about the new hours. I had lost a PPO BOG, but gained 7D. I was so confused! Since then I bank on the hours change around the same time. Needless to say I always remember the couple's anniversary!
OMG, that is too funny. I would totally be like you!!! I see nothing wrong with being in the restroom for 30 min or so during a wedding 8-) for better FP times!!!

We're going Nov 2-5, and I hope hours are extended. HS on 11/5 is the one I really want to see changed to earlier than a 9 am open. I'm thinking MK on 11/3 will go to a 10 pm close and possibly an 8 am opening. It would mean giving up our PPO BoG, but ever since booking it back in May I've thought it probably wouldn't happen this trip.

I’m still hoping nothing changes the 3-9th. Reaaaally don’t want to lose my MK PPO at BOG.

Same. And i know the breakfast food selection isn't the best, but if anything does happen to the hours... I think we're still going to eat there. That west wing is too cool looking.

Same. And i know the breakfast food selection isn't the best, but if anything does happen to the hours... I think we're still going to eat there. That west wing is too cool looking.
The PPO at BOG, are you required for each person to buy the breakfast price or can you technically split or buy something small if mainly trying to get out of there quickly? Never had a PPO before.

The PPO at BOG, are you required for each person to buy the breakfast price or can you technically split or buy something small if mainly trying to get out of there quickly? Never had a PPO before.
My family always shares. We usually order two kids meals and with the danish platter that they deliver, it’s more than enough

Im going 11/4-11/10 guessing the hours will be changed this week for the week im going? What should I be expecting like 1 hour earlier and close or one or the other?

Im going 11/4-11/10 guessing the hours will be changed this week for the week im going? What should I be expecting like 1 hour earlier and close or one or the other?
at the very least i'm expecting 11/9 and 11/10 at MK to stay open until at least 11:00 (11/9 maybe even later). i'm also hopeful for MK to open an hour earlier on 11/8 and EMH get pushed to 7:00 am. That happened for us in 2017, but not in 2018.

at the very least i'm expecting 11/9 and 11/10 at MK to stay open until at least 11:00 (11/9 maybe even later). i'm also hopeful for MK to open an hour earlier on 11/8 and EMH get pushed to 7:00 am. That happened for us in 2017, but not in 2018.
Really just hoping for DHS to open earlier on 11/5. Didn't get a fastpass 60 days out for SDD so was hoping maybe one would open if the park opened earlier. also I know there extra magic hours on 11/6 for MK so was hoping that got extended as well. Any hope of either of these options happening lol?

My family always shares. We usually order two kids meals and with the danish platter that they deliver, it’s more than enough
Thanks. I always assumed that every person had to order a meal/not allowed to split.

Are a lot of us anticipating possibly swapping out park days with other parks with possible hrs extensions? I know my wife would be ticked at me if I decided to do that, since our FPs are picked out. Our 11/28-12/7 hours are pretty standard so not sure what might be extended except AK later than 8pm and HS and or MK open earlier than 9am. Not sure what I might do in any of those scenarios.

Are a lot of us anticipating possibly swapping out park days with other parks with possible hrs extensions? I know my wife would be ticked at me if I decided to do that, since our FPs are picked out. Our 11/28-12/7 hours are pretty standard so not sure what might be extended except AK later than 8pm and HS and or MK open earlier than 9am. Not sure what I might do in any of those scenarios.
Def not swapping park dates, just curious to see if hours get extended for me so I can log in and see if I can get a FP to one of the rides I wasn't able to get 60 days out...Mainly SDD honestly lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter