**DECEMBER Roll Call for Dissers Staying at PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER**

:cheer2: We will be there for our first Christmas trip 12/10-17. :cheer2: It will be Me, DH, And our 4 DS's. :jumping1:

Cast
Me (37) (Can't believe I have to count to make sure its right). I always think I'm younger than I am. WEIRD!
DW (38)
DD Twins (8) turning 9 on this trip.

We will be staying at POFQ 12/14 - 12/19

We stayed at CR in May and fell in love with Disney all over again......

Saisy? I just wanted to make sure this was still going.....

OK Diser's let everyone go to Homedepot and get a Lime Green Mickey Paint Chip so we can all spot each other and say HI WE MADE IT

Hey there!

DH and I will be there Dec 10 - 16. Can't wait!

Hey Hugpug - I've got my homedepot chip - now what do I do with it? Make a tag for my backpack? Give me some ideas!

We will be at POFQ from Dec 23-30. Me, DH, amd our two boys age 9 and 18 months. Any tips about buildings etc?? We are celebrating our 13th anniversary as well as Christmas and this is our first trip staying on site. SO excited!! It will be a long 2 weeks!!!

Dana

I took my paint chip and attached to my Passporter ID pouch with Velcor . I did not want to glue it on.

Hi Adkasper

We were there last year 28th - Jan. 9 at the French Quarter and we are headed back again this year, myself, DH and 2 DS's -8 and 9. We too are counting the days and we love the FQ. We stayed in building 4 last year facing the courtyard. Great location. We hope to be in building 4 or 5 (we requested 4 again). Let me know if you have any questions about the place. We arrive on the 28th and stay there until the 9th and then we are spending three nights at WL and two at AKL. Can't Wait!!
Joan

We leave in the morning for Gainesville, and then will check into FQ on Friday. Can't wait!!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :bounce: I'm packing right now!

Hi there mackeyapp...

We are so excited to get going. We leave at 6am on fri 12/23 and I am packing tonight. I hope I remember everything.

We requested bldg 5...hope we can get it. I see possible rain on xmas day but clear otherwise. I don't care. We'll deal with whatever comes our way.

Take care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter