**DECEMBER Roll Call for Dissers Staying at PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER**

I will be there with my finance from Dec 5th-Dec 14th.
This will be my first POFQ stay and I can't wait.
I can't wait to get back to the "world".

Well, we were booked but got a better rate for CBR--which we love but wanted to try POFQ-- :sad1:
Maybe another year! :flower1:

Jean, Chris & Patrick

Welcome, gymasticscoach,TX & PIRATEGIRL007! I am excited to see POFQ in person...the pictures look so pretty! Plus, the boat to DTD! It is going to be great!

jonestavern, I am sorry to take you off the list, but a better rate is a better rate!! There is always next time....have fun at CBR!

:cool1: DW and I will be there Dec. 2-17 :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc This will be our third time staying at POFQ !!!!! WE love the theming and the small size!

Hi all! :wave: I couldn't resist a great Southwest Ding fare yesterday so I booked a surprise trip for me and my girls for Dec 9-12 at POFQ! :Pinkbounc I have the most understanding, sweetest DH in the world who can't go at that time, but will happily send us girls! :love:

It's been years since we've been down in Dec., so I'm really looking forward to seeing all the decorations and special events in the parks. My kids have a 1/2 day of school when we fly out, and if I can keep the surprise, I'd love to pick them up from school and ask them what they want to do for the afternoon...hmmm... hey, let's go to Disney World!!! :cheer2: :wizard: :banana:

PIRATEGIRL007 said:
I will be there with my finance from Dec 5th-Dec 14th.
This will be my first POFQ stay and I can't wait.
I can't wait to get back to the "world".

Change that from 12/4-12/14. I just had to add another day due to airline issues, darn it! :teeth:

DH :love: and I arrive 12/10 for 4 nites. It's his 40th b-day trip. I've requested bldg 1 or 7, hopefully they will be one of the quieter ones. This will be his 1st trip since 1976 :rotfl2:

We were supposed to go to New Orleans but decided to cancel and just send Red Cross some $$. I can't see that they would have been ready for tourists by then.

See you POFQ! Gotta have some beignets!

MHF
:paw: :paw: :paw:

First time to post on the DIS!

My DH and I will be staying at POFQ Dec. 4-8, with another couple. The husband of the other couple and I share a birthday on Dec. 7, and we just can't wait to celebrate our birthdays with the mouse! :cheer2:

This is only my second trip to DW, last year we visited with the same friends during Halloween, which was also a 1st wedding anniversary trip for each pair. Funny how we share so many important days with each other... hee! :cool2: Last year we stayed at WL and loved it. I'm hoping POFQ will be just as magical!

We will be there December 10th - 17th.

This will be our second trip and first time at Port Orleans French Quarter.

I can't wait. The pictures I have seen look so wonderful. It will be really nice to see it in person.

:Pinkbounc

Count me in; trip with DS (6), sans DH. We will be there 12/10 to 12/14. Here's hoping for swimming weather for my little one. :banana: Can't wait to ride the boat to DTD. But, you watch, I'll never work it in. :confused3

how many of us will be at POFQ in December.

We will be there December 1-11 and then transfering to AKL for three more days. I'm on :cloud9: .

Disney is great any time of the year, but especially at Christmas. I hope I run into some Intercotees while we're there.

See you all in the World ----- :earsgirl:

We will be there Dec. 17-24. It will be our first time at POFQ. We upgrade to it from Pop when the codes came out.

Daisy 77, We are now coming a day earlier. We got the value rates by doing that, and actually saved us money. Can you believe that??? :earseek: One more day!! WOO HOO!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Thanks! :flower:

DH,DD10, and myself will be there from DEC 19-DEC 24. We are meeting 3 other families for a total of 14 of us. We are all staying at POFQ as a grand gathering. I am so excited and ready to go!!!!!!!!

I'll be at POFQ from Dec. 10th-20th. The cast of characters (and they are characters) on this trip will be Me (32 and crazy Disney planner and former cast memeber, which makes it worse) DH(32), DD(4), DD(3), My Stepmom(58), and My Dad or grandpa to the kids (71). Anyone sees us say hello!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter