• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Roll Call

December 14, 15, 16, 17 hopefully BCV or BWV studio (giving studios another try)

December 18, 19, 20, 21 VWL (won't be Christmas without VWL ;) )

Dec 22, 23, 24,24, 25 Disney Wonder. Wake up Christmas day with Captain Mickey! :banana:

Dec. 29 - 31 BCV , Dec. 31 - Jan. 7 Bringing in the New Year 2006 on the Magic Cruise, Jan. 7 -8 BCV :sunny:

We're in a two-bedroom at the VWL 12/11-12 (so far) still need to switch over the 13,14,15, and 16th though.

We're bringing our cousins from PA.

4 adults- 4 kids (two girls age 12, one girl 9, & one boy 7) :grouphug:

Whirlpool tub...here I come...

12/1 is my only December day. 11/19-11/25@OKW, then POR for the weekend, then 11/27-12/1, so I can go to the OKW annual meeting, this time "legitimately" since we're in the process of buying there!

Using my points at the Contemporary Tower for my 40th Birthday from November 25 through December 2...for MVMCP!! So part of my trip is in December! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter