• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Roll Call

BWV 12/17 to 12/23/05 in a 2 bedroom villa!

Roll call!

We'll be making our first trip home to VWL Dec. 16-23!
MVMCP -- Dec. 18
CP Dinner res. at Biergarten -- Dec. 22

Wheeeee! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Shellybird

We also will be making our first trip as owners.
WLV December 12 -15th. Can't wait.

hockey mom said:
We also will be making our first trip as owners.
WLV December 12 -15th. Can't wait.

Hi hockey mom.....we'll be neighbors that week...WLV Dec 10-16. I was thinking of hosting a meet for DIS'rs sometime that week.... Think others would be interested?

goofyforlife said:
Hi hockey mom.....we'll be neighbors that week...WLV Dec 10-16. I was thinking of hosting a meet for DIS'rs sometime that week.... Think others would be interested?
There is one meet currently scheduled but for different dates than you are attending. The link is http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=848072.

I believe another group was trying to get together or least suggested getting together for the first week in December. Throw a date out there and see what response you get.

We'll be staying at VWL for 12/22-26, and OKW 12/26-28. We're waitlisted at VWL for the 27-28. Hopefully it will come through so we don't have to move, but we know we have a place to stay ;)

Can't wait to celebrate Christmas at WDW! :banana: :banana:

CP 12/24 @ Coral Reef

See post #28 Oops! :blush: Hard to believe that was in May!
So looking forward to the magic of Christmas the Disney way! :wizard:

:cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: An Aussie invasion at The Wilderness Lodge Dec 9 to 16.
6 going: 3 x 1st trip to US, 2 x 1st trip to The East Coast and none of us have been to WDW before!!!! We are so excited!!!!!!!! And don't care what you say.....it will be too cold for swimming!!!!!! :cold: :cold:

December 25-30 at Beach Club Villas, but waiting, hopefully, for Boardwalk Villas-Boardwalk View.

Monty --

So sorry we will miss you! We will be VWL starting Dec. 16. My H and son spent 3 weeks in Australia this summer and loved it! And they swam in your winter -- bring your swimsuits! -- at for the Florida part of your trip! Enjoy!

Shellybird :flower: :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter