• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Roll Call

2 rms@ POP 12/23/05 1 nt and 2Br @ BWV 12/24/05-1/02/06 :banana:
Boy were we lucky to get it..Can't wait.

Well...We've done 5 DVC resorts...time for a 6th

December 18 to 24 VWL (2BR) :goodvibes

It was a tough call, as I has SV at BWV all lined up, but we couldn't resist trying another new DVC resort and WL is a beautiful place. We will miss the convenience of the BW and international gateway, but can't wait for the splendor of WL!

Hmmmm....gotta start working on a BCV trip to round out the 7-pack ;)

new_yawka said:
Well...We've done 5 DVC resorts...time for a 6th

December 18 to 24 VWL (2BR) :goodvibes

It was a tough call, as I has SV at BWV all lined up, but we couldn't resist trying another new DVC resort and WL is a beautiful place. We will miss the convenience of the BW and international gateway, but can't wait for the splendor of WL!

Hmmmm....gotta start working on a BCV trip to round out the 7-pack ;)

Wow, that is impressive! :)

All five of us plus two friends in a 2 Bdrm @ BWV
November 27-December 9! :jumping3: :thewave: :bounce:

Our plans have now changed a little based on changes at the seven month mark. We will be at BCV 12/23-12/26 and at OKW 12/26-1/1/06. We're very excited and will be sharing Xmas with DFIL which will be great.

I know last December someone here organized a meet.
Since there are so many of us December DVCers, is anyone interested in taking on that task? :earseek:

MG

Dec 17 - 20 BCV
Dec 20 - 24 VWL
Dec 24 -31 Disney Magic

Can't wait :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter