• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Roll Call

LynnTarrant said:
Dec 17 - 20 BCV
Dec 20 - 24 VWL
Dec 24 -31 Disney Magic

Can't wait :Pinkbounc

Are you stalking us?? :wave: Great minds think alike! This is what we are doing:

December 14-18 BCV
December 18-22 VWL
December 22-26 Disney Wonder

We will be there with my aunt & uncle and their boys, my sister and brother-in-law and their two boys and new baby, and my parents. SO EXCITED! For anyone at the BCV - this is us:

http://homepage.mac.com/alysa.kim/disneyspring2005.htm

note: don't click on the movie - it has a LOT of Cinderellabration on it for DD - she likes to watch it with her breakfast.

We're Canadian so you should see us by the pool at some point. On our last Christmas trip we went to blizzard beach and the lifeguards were all wearing coats and all the people we talked to that day were either Canadian or British. Fun though. :cold:

Dec. 9 & 10th Contemporary Tower!

Dec. 11-16 at OKW!

Well, we were logged in as DVC trippers for October and then our trip went up in smoke due to DH being told no to his vacation time :guilty:

Sooooo...we're going this Christmas instead Dec 16-23 :goodvibes :teeth: It will be DM, DF, me, DH, DS16 and DS13. We will be staying at OKW in a 2br and 1br. I waitlisted for a GV, but I'm not holding my breath :cold: :rolleyes:

We are just so happy to get to go :cloud9: MVMCP, here we come!

VWL 12/18-12/24, our home resort for Christmas! :goodvibes

We are thinking of trying to change the dates to 12/21-12-28, but with the change in season the points needed would be nuts. Maybe we'll go from a 1-bedroom to a studio.

Count us in for sure now.

SSR 1-BR December 3-9!!! We can't wait.

This will be our first trip with the decorations up, and the first one where any of us has a birthday on vacation (me - woohoo).

Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter