Deed number for getting the membership number

Our title agent in Hawaii emailed and said everything was in order and our recording docs for aulani would be sent out this week. Can someone explain what this exactly means and what step in the process this is? Edit to add..I think I posted this in the wrong thread!

I would guess you are in the system based off of my phone call yesterday! I'm going to try again tomorrow but I'm guessing it won't be until Friday.

So I just called in this morning to get the info and they were super helpful. Helped me get the account and everything set up, seems like we've been in the system since Jan 11th. Points and everything were already loaded in.

Called today... but they just looked me up by name (not by deed/contract number). The new contract isn't in the system under my name yet. but not sure if they should've looked it up by the original deed number instead.

I also just called and they said it was loaded on the 16th so I was able to make reservations for right before Christmas! I would try calling again, they found it quite quickly by using the contract number and seller's name.

We are so excited!!!!!

I also just called and they said it was loaded on the 16th so I was able to make reservations for right before Christmas! I would try calling again, they found it quite quickly by using the contract number and seller's name.

We are so excited!!!!!

Called again, but they said the contract was still in the seller's name, so they couldn't give it to me yet. Hopefully tomorrow!

I was kinda surprised to recieve our letter from Disney today that had our membership ID in it today, since I just called yesterday. Our deed was recorded on the 9th and Disney letter came exactly two weeks later on the 19th.

Ahhh I called again today and this time they told me my contract hasn't closed because they're waiting for the seller to pay the 2018 dues. I was under the impression that had to happen for the contract to close (which the title company said happened on 1/5... Just emailed my broker and the title company.

Ahhh I called again today and this time they told me my contract hasn't closed because they're waiting for the seller to pay the 2018 dues. I was under the impression that had to happen for the contract to close (which the title company said happened on 1/5... Just emailed my broker and the title company.
I can't believe that! Those dues should have been paid at closing from what I understood.

I felt sure that you had already received points and booked a reservation. Does your deed show up on the comptroller website? I hope your broker and title company get back to you ASAP.

I can't believe that! Those dues should have been paid at closing from what I understood.

I felt sure that you had already received points and booked a reservation. Does your deed show up on the comptroller website? I hope your broker and title company get back to you ASAP.

The deed is on the OC web site... showed up the next business day from closing (I think the same day yours did). That's a good point. I should've told MA that it had recorded on the OC web site, though it probably wouldn't have changed anything.

I included 2018 dues in my final payment, basically reimbursing the sellers since they're supposed to pay to close. I'll see what the broker and title company say... Resale really does test your patience!!!

So the title company said they sent dues payment to Disney at closing, followed up with Disney, and Disney said they would have the payment posted by this afternoon. Called and MA said they saw the payment posted so now they need to process it. She did say she'd put mine on the top of the pile for the ones that came in that day. So I don't really know what happened, maybe something slipped through the cracks, but at least it's back on track now.

I will say, now that I've called Disney a million times, everyone has been nice and helpful. MS won't always give you correct info... sometimes when you call MA it routes to MS. That happened today and the CM I talked to said MA won't give membership numbers over the phone, but would transfer me anyway. Transferred me to MA and that's of course not true. Well it will certainly feel really good to finally get into my account!!!

At least you know what is going on now. Hopefully they will have it all straightened out and you get your points soon!

I was playing around in my online account (I have it from the BCV contract) and my BWV contract was in there for booking! I didn't even have to call! I thought since it was a separate UY, I would have to call for the information.

Most of Oct, particularly weekends, are of course booked at BWV already. But I got late Sept-early Oct as a backup and will see if I can stalk a late Oct trip together :-) Thanks for the support and I'm so glad to have everything in!!!

I was playing around in my online account (I have it from the BCV contract) and my BWV contract was in there for booking! I didn't even have to call! I thought since it was a separate UY, I would have to call for the information.

Most of Oct, particularly weekends, are of course booked at BWV already. But I got late Sept-early Oct as a backup and will see if I can stalk a late Oct trip together :-) Thanks for the support and I'm so glad to have everything in!!!

How many days was it between your BWV deed recording and points in your account? I'm hoping faster than the initial account set up, and assuming I don't have to call in. I'm getting tired of seeing big zeros on my points for 2017 and 2018 for my BLT contracts, LOL.

How many days was it between your BWV deed recording and points in your account? I'm hoping faster than the initial account set up, and assuming I don't have to call in. I'm getting tired of seeing big zeros on my points for 2017 and 2018 for my BLT contracts, LOL.

It took 16 days from deed recording to points in my account. But I think something slipped through the cracks. @chadwick61 's deed was recorded the day after mine and he got access to points a week before me!

But it was nice that the points appeared in my account without me having to call. I thought I still had to call since the two contracts were different UYs.

It took 16 days from deed recording to points in my account. But I think something slipped through the cracks. @chadwick61 's deed was recorded the day after mine and he got access to points a week before me!

But it was nice that the points appeared in my account without me having to call. I thought I still had to call since the two contracts were different UYs.
Yeah, something definitely was odd that I got my points early. As far as already having a membership number @kboo, based off of my talking with MS and MA yours will likely show up a tad more quickly as they don't have to make an account for you first, but I think they still go through it based on the day received. However, you at least won't have to go through the guessing game of when to call!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter