Delete Thread

Great trip report as always. I'm looking forward to your comments and review of CSR since we are headed there for the first time in November.

Great trip report as always. I'm looking forward to your comments and review of CSR since we are headed there for the first time in November.

Thank you! I’ll definitely include a detailed review of CSR because this was our first time in one of the refurbed rooms.

:bday::bday::bday:

Hope you have a great day, even though you have to work!

Thank you!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Your food all looked amazing from dinner! Have a great day, even if you are working. (Being an adult is sucky sometimes)

Thank you! This is actually the first time I had to work on my birthday so I guess I did pretty well putting it off :rotfl:

Happy birthday! Hope you have a magical day !

Thank you!

We didn't stop to eat much because we were still pretty full from our late brunch. So I only stopped at a couple booths this first day, and Josh didn't stop at any.
I am glad the brunch was filling at least, even though it was a less than enjoyable experience.

Bu the corner of my face looks happy :lmao: Also that little girl in front looks quite apprehensive, and I have the same dress as her in an adult size :rotfl:
Love this picture. The little girl's expression is too much! Did you get your Ariel dress at Hot Topic?

As we were heading out we noticed Spaceship Earth was a walk on and decided to ride.
My favourite!

(My birthday is technically today, the 24th,
Happy Birthday! We are birthday weekend twins! Mine was yesterday and I celebrated in true Disney geek style by going to see Incredibles 2 with my family!

Escape from Gringotts!
Oh my! I must get there one day!

The sun was starting to set, and it was looking gorgeous:

kRRnefZl.jpg

So beautiful!!!!

:bday: :cake: Raeven

Your meal at Cuckoo’s Nest looks sooooo good
I love Escape from Gringotts glad you got to ride it again
Great shot of the Dragon breathing fire
Can’t wait to see pics from CS

Well that stinks you had to work on your birthday but at least you didn't work all weekend. Looks like a good meal and again, :bday:

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a nice celebration!

Your last morning at Universal sounds fun! You got a great pic of the dragon!

I am so glad to have found this TR. I am a HUGE Supernatural fan, Disney fan, and Mets fan. I love seeing Sam and Dean in the report. Can't wait to read more!

And I watched children try to stick their heads into a raptor mask that made weird noises :rotfl: I apparently didn't take a picture of this hilarious mask, but I know it's in the vlog.

Here's one I found on Google that kind of looks like it:

ptruca1-26573742reg-jpg.332174

Now just picture it roaring and on a child's face :rotfl:
I can imagine that would be fun to see! Just need to watch the VLOG now!

Now we were tied 2-2!

b9aYjAv.gif
Woohoo!

giphy.gif

I also had to get a picture of the dragon breathing fire because it's been awhile since I've done that, and I wanted to see how it looked with my new camera:

vP2Kvtsl.jpg
Looks great!

So, everytime I see you post that photo of yourself and the chocolate souffle my mouth waters. So I think in Feb I will be heading to Shulas for a meal (as well as Yachtsman)! I'll need to steal your DTR title by the end of it!

Love the report...and Kudos to Josh for finding the SECRET menu on RRR...as most times I am not coordinated enough to pick a song from the regular menu. True story.

Gringotts is definitely a favorite ride for me at least. I just love the theming there and I'm not even a big Harry Potter fan.

I feel we need to make a run to that donut place in the near future.

Oh and another Supernatural Fan here too...but I am SO far behind on the show. I think I am at least two seasons behind the current season and we try to catch up every now and then...but aren't good at it. Thank you Netflix.

Happy Belated Birthday...your birthday meal looked delicious!

Love the report...and Kudos to Josh for finding the SECRET menu on RRR...as most times I am not coordinated enough to pick a song from the regular menu. True story.

Thank you! He loves the secret menu, I've never been on RRR (and never will because I don't do any roller coaster more thrilling than family friendly ones), but I assume I'd be too nervous to even move :rotfl:

Oh and another Supernatural Fan here too...but I am SO far behind on the show. I think I am at least two seasons behind the current season and we try to catch up every now and then...but aren't good at it. Thank you Netflix.

sGjKyOk.gif

The episodes do seem to pile up quickly, we were behind most of the year until the season ended.

Happy Belated Birthday...your birthday meal looked delicious!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter