Deluxe beverage package

So I don't think we're going to be buying any of the alcoholic drink packages as I don't think we'll be able to drink enough to get our money's worth. I might buy the classic soda package or even the refreshment package but does anybody know if everybody in the room has to buy it or can I just buy it? Or is it also one of those where if I call RCCL directly, they may offer some other options because my mom and my mother-in-law won't be drinking sodas. They'll just buy a la carte as they drink coffee and teas.

Not sure what room you are in but if you book a Boardwalk balcony (Oasis class) you get two free Soda packages included per room. Just a thought

We got an unlimited drink package as part of a package with Celebrity. I kept track of all the drinks just to see if I got my money's worth. We pretty much broke even but I was trying my best to get the most out of it. It's definitely a good deal if you can make it work but I found myself forcing to have a drink to make it worth it. One thing as well, if you are in a port heavy cruise and plan to spend a lot of time off the ship then that cuts in to the time you can take advantage of the package.

Like Disney Dining plans, one strategy is to take the price of the beverage package and squirrel it away in cash. Then use that to buy drinks. If you spend less then you are ahead of the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter