Deluxe Resort suggestions please!

Thank you, everyone for your suggestions! I certainly appreciate the suggestions since we are new to the deluxe resorts. I think we will stay at the Yacht Club. I like the idea of things to do at the Boardwalk and the big pool area for the kids. Thank you again!

I believe that is the right decision for your family circumstances. We also have 2 teens (both age 15) and the WL and AKL rooms are very tight for us. You will appreciate the extra space at YC plus the daybed will give you 3 beds. The boardwalk and SAB are also great reasons to choose YC! If you have time, you can walk to mini golf too. We just did that earlier this week (we stayed at BC). Surrey bike rentals are on the boardwalk as well. Our favorite time to rent them is at night during Illuminations.

I believe that is the right decision for your family circumstances. We also have 2 teens (both age 15) and the WL and AKL rooms are very tight for us. You will appreciate the extra space at YC plus the daybed will give you 3 beds. The boardwalk and SAB are also great reasons to choose YC! If you have time, you can walk to mini golf too. We just did that earlier this week (we stayed at BC). Surrey bike rentals are on the boardwalk as well. Our favorite time to rent them is at night during Illuminations.

We love mini golf! So that will be great. I've beat my husband by 1 point for the last two years. Disney mini golf is the best!

Reactions: TJA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter