Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

I'd sure love to try this one sometime. Looking forward to your review!
I have this booked for Joe's birthday trip. I've only read good reviews so I'm anxious to try it too.

Ohhh, I must try this!! I LOVE key lime pie!
Joe graciously let me taste it and it was yummy!!!!

Ugh! That's awful and the fact that so many have quit since she's come should be a huge wake up call to upper management. It's VERY expensive to hire and train a new staff member!
Upper management is just as bad. Their philosophy is to treat their employees like crap. They doubled our health insurance premiums too AND no raises this year. BUT, the company is thriving...:confused3

I have this booked for Joe's birthday trip. I've only read good reviews so I'm anxious to try it too.

Perfect!!
Joe graciously let me taste it and it was yummy!!!!

I will put this on the must-try list!

Upper management is just as bad. Their philosophy is to treat their employees like crap. They doubled our health insurance premiums too AND no raises this year. BUT, the company is thriving...:confused3
No raises?! Not even C.O.L?! Wow. Boo on them!

Bull & Bear Vlog!!!

Here it is, the vlog you've been anxiously waiting for!!! Join Joe, Gia and I as we have the best Disney Dinner ever at Bull & Bear at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. This meal was truly amazing and was better than some of our Disney favorites, including California Grill and Narcoossee's, both of which we absolutely LOVE...

great report on Bull and Bear...we have a reservation at Le Cellier in February...now thinking of changing it...looked amazing and Gia behaved wonderfully

After a great day in HS, it was time to see where our room was located at POFQ. We were in Building 2, right across from the pool, with the main building to the left of us. It was the perfect location and our room had a very nice view. It was also nice and quiet. I don't think we had neighbors our entire stay. Unfortunately, I did not take any room pics but I will be including a room/view tour in one of our upcoming vlogs... :P

We unpacked, showered and got ready for the evening. We had big plans!!!! We were starting with dinner at La Hacienda in Epcot. This was a new to me and Joe restaurant and one we were looking forward to.

The drive to Epcot was quick and easy. We parked the car, put Gia in her stroller and made the walk to the Mexican Pavillion. We checked in and were taken to our table immediately. Joe and I started with the red wine sangria and were given chips with salsa. The sangria was STRONG!!!! But very tasty. It also had a little kick at the end. We asked our waiter if we could substitute our desserts for side salads and he said it wasn't a problem. These "side" salads were exceptional. They were microgreens loaded with avocado, mango, goat cheese and sunflower seeds. For my entree, I went with the
Enchiladas Vegetales, Vegetable-filled Corn Tortillas topped with Melted Cheese and Salsa Ranchera. This was really light and tasty, filled with all sorts of grilled squash, peppers, and onions. Joe ordered the Costillas en salsa de Chile, Braised short ribs, topped with chimichurri (parsley, oregano, garlic, olive oil, vinegar), served with potato puree and chile de arbol sauce. The beef melted in your mouth and there were all kinds of delicious flavors mixed in. Joe's meal was the definite winner this evening!!!

We left dinner feeling very satisfied and decided to take Gia to see some characters...
Who will we see and how do we end our evening in Epcot???

CD210448-D395-40DE-96ED-AFDB4DE1F241.jpegBEA3A876-1DF9-4B61-8381-6290943B8EFE.jpeg8A5CDDCE-DA11-4158-AC8A-2C48248AD44D.jpeg69502917-3A53-4DB9-B7CB-E287A31D7E72.jpeg12AA0466-4488-4AF7-8C74-A63B46D7D8E9.jpeg5E85DD36-0282-4D59-AE84-5A4576087EE8.jpeg9D5279E6-7D85-4E93-B492-0FF0589963E6.jpeg1F9CA0EE-F5D3-46E2-9641-905607896FC0.jpeg76206EDA-8BCC-4350-A0F0-A8028B4C36BC.jpeg84A55373-809A-4DAF-9553-73C419746B07.jpeg

I was glad to see your review of La Hacienda because we've got it booked for the first time in December! Sounds like a good experience, especially Joe's meal.

BEA3A876-1DF9-4B61-8381-6290943B8EFE.jpeg

Great picture of you two!

All caught up!

Great choices on your souvenirs! I've started using backpack purses and I'm finding it easier on my back. I also love having my hands free.

We went to Hollywood & Vine with our grandkids in 2017 and I thought it was really good, too. The costumes on the characters are really cute!

POFQ is also my favorite moderate. The size is perfect.

That's too bad you have to work some Saturdays. Hope things get better with your boss. Weekends off are definitely one of the perks of being a teacher. Well, that and major holidays, summer, spring break...

Loved the Bull and Bear vlog. You guys were making me hungry!

Gia is such a doll! Easy to see why you love spending time with her.

We walked the incredibly short walk to scan our bands and decided we needed something quick to eat before we went our separate ways. Yep, we were spending the morning apart at HS. Joe was going to Batuu and Gia and I had a lunch date with a few "friends." We grabbed some fruit and walked through a few shops. While biting into a piece of pineapple, I got our room ready text. YAY! Our room was already waiting for us!!! Another score! Before we knew it, it was time to split up. Joe went off to a galaxy far far away, and Gia and I walked over to Hollywood and Vine.
Oh my goodness, the pictures from H&V are the cutest!!!
After lunch, we met back up with Joe. He spent his time riding the Millenium Falcon, dodging Stormtroopers and drinking at Oga's Cantina. We hooked back up in Toy Story Land. We spent the rest of the afternoon meeting with Woody and Bo-peep, used our FP for TSMM and finally got to ride Alien Swirling Saucers with only a 15-minute wait. I was really nervous about this ride because I don't like rides that spin. But, as everyone said, this one had no spinning. It's more of a whip and sooooo much fun. I can't wait to ride it again!!!!
Love AS2 as well, it is really fun! Glad Joe enjoyed SWGE!
After a great day in HS, it was time to see where our room was located at POFQ. We were in Building 2, right across from the pool, with the main building to the left of us. It was the perfect location and our room had a very nice view. It was also nice and quiet. I don't think we had neighbors our entire stay. Unfortunately, I did not take any room pics but I will be including a room/view tour in one of our upcoming vlogs... :P
Nice! I want to try out POFQ one trip.
The drive to Epcot was quick and easy. We parked the car, put Gia in her stroller and made the walk to the Mexican Pavillion. We checked in and were taken to our table immediately. Joe and I started with the red wine sangria and were given chips with salsa. The sangria was STRONG!!!! But very tasty. It also had a little kick at the end. We asked our waiter if we could substitute our desserts for side salads and he said it wasn't a problem. These "side" salads were exceptional. They were microgreens loaded with avocado, mango, goat cheese and sunflower seeds. For my entree, I went with the
Enchiladas Vegetales, Vegetable-filled Corn Tortillas topped with Melted Cheese and Salsa Ranchera. This was really light and tasty, filled with all sorts of grilled squash, peppers, and onions. Joe ordered the Costillas en salsa de Chile, Braised short ribs, topped with chimichurri (parsley, oregano, garlic, olive oil, vinegar), served with potato puree and chile de arbol sauce. The beef melted in your mouth and there were all kinds of delicious flavors mixed in. Joe's meal was the definite winner this evening!!!
That dinner looks fantastic!!

I loved the vlog review! Gia’s fancy face is so cute!

Andi and I tried Hacienda in August and loved it! We will do again. Our waitress was so nice! I’m glad you enjoyed it!!
Thank you so much Caroline! We taught Gia fancy face last year at Narcoossees. It cracks us up every time.

I think La Hacienda deserves more love. Lol!

All caught up!

Great choices on your souvenirs! I've started using backpack purses and I'm finding it easier on my back. I also love having my hands free.

We went to Hollywood & Vine with our grandkids in 2017 and I thought it was really good, too. The costumes on the characters are really cute!

POFQ is also my favorite moderate. The size is perfect.

That's too bad you have to work some Saturdays. Hope things get better with your boss. Weekends off are definitely one of the perks of being a teacher. Well, that and major holidays, summer, spring break...

Loved the Bull and Bear vlog. You guys were making me hungry!

Gia is such a doll! Easy to see why you love spending time with her.
I try to make a list of things I’d like to get before I go to make it easier when I get to Disney.
Hollywood and Vine was a nice surprise. I wasn’t expecting it to be so good.
Bull and Bear was such a special meal and one I hope to get to experience again.
Gia is a doll. I couldn’t agree with you more.❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter