DH Passed Away Suddenly Before Our Trip - Update Post 267

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think the trip will be tough on you but at the same time I think you'll look back and be glad you did it. Besides, your DH would probably want you to go and it's wonderful way to honor his memory. My thoughts are with you. Take Care.

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. While Bob may not be physically with you at WDW, he will certainly be there in spirit.

My sincere sympathy to you and your family. I lost a child when he was 16, and you feel like you can not go on, but cherish the memories you had with your soul mate. Life is so short. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.:grouphug:

My sympathies in the loss of your husband. May your memories bring comfort.

Might I suggest floating some flowers on the lake or something instead of releasing balloons in his memory. Balloons are deadly to our birds and fish if they should swallow the broken balloon pieces.

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Celebrating your husband's life through wdw is a wonderful idea. :grouphug:

I am sorry for your loss and hope the magic of WDW provides some comfort during this difficult time. :grouphug:

My sincerest condolences.

I'm glad to hear you are going on with your trip and celebrating Bob's life. I think your tribute to him is very fitting and you know he'll be with you the entire time.

Blessings.

I am sorry for your loss. I will keep bob and your family in my prayers.

I hope you enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter