DH Passed Away Suddenly Before Our Trip - Update Post 267

My heart truly is breaking for you. My prayers and sympathy are with you and your family at this time. I think you are doing the right thing and your loving husband is looking down on you everyday and really wants you to enjoy your trip.

My condolences, I pray for peace and comfort for you and your family at this difficult time. I think that it's awesome that you found your soulmate, and that you've found the strenth to honor him at you alls special place..

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear this...I haven't read any new threads since yesterday so didn't see this...

I'm glad you are deciding to move forward with the trip. It can be difficult, not remember that Disney is a place to be happy even in the face of such sorrow, and he would want it to remain so.

:sad1:
I am so very very sorry for your loss! My heart aches for you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug:

Oh I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you take some comfort in the many prayers that have been said for both of you here on the DIS :grouphug:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss..... hugz to you and your family!!! This trip will be a great tribute to your dh's life and love for disney

I am so sorry for your loss:grouphug: As others have said going in celebration of his life is the best thing you can do. A chance to remember him where he was the happiest in a place where he would want you to be happy. Have fun making new memories and cherishing the old. I will keep you in my prayers

Having been where you are, I am sending big hugs your way.:grouphug: Hang in there. It will get better with time.

I am so sorry to hear of your tragic and unexpected loss.

I hope that the modified trip brings you peace and comfort as you remember one so loved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter