DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

I’m not going until mid August so I have some time on this, but we also really want to do Jedi training. Can anyone advise what time I should try to leave TSL EMM to sign up for Jedi training? Thanks!

I’m not going until mid August so I have some time on this, but we also really want to do Jedi training. Can anyone advise what time I should try to leave TSL EMM to sign up for Jedi training? Thanks!

We did one last ride on TSMM then went to Jedi training probably right after rope drop crowd came in and it was a 30min wait at least.

I just cancelled 7 tickets for May 15. Not sure if it was sold out or not, but maybe check if you've been wanting that date. The time for our tickets was 7:00.

Good luck!

We did one last ride on TSMM then went to Jedi training probably right after rope drop crowd came in and it was a 30min wait at least.

Were a lot of the times still available? We are going in June and I would like to get an early time before it gets really hot.

We went to EMM on 3/22, and the hot meals were chilaquiles, avocado toast with eggs, and fried chicken and cronut rings. I took some photos, but they don’t seem to be uploading. I’ll keep trying. On the self-serve bar, they had pastries, cereal (froot loops and Frosted Flakes) yogurt, fruit, and drinks were also self-serve.

Where can I find a menu for the breakfast? Anyone have any food pictures they can share? Thanks!

Were a lot of the times still available? We are going in June and I would like to get an early time before it gets really hot.

I also want to try to get an early-ish Jedi training slot so we can get out of the park by lunchtime. Last Friday, 3/22 my friend was at DHS. At 10:39am she took a photo for me of a sign saying there were still Jedi training slots available (but who knows what times - probably later ones). That said, I want to get in line for Jedi training around park opening so we can get an early slot. A few of the posts here in this thread seem to say they wait around 30 mins in line for Jedi training at park opening but only around the first 1-2 sessions are filled up by the time they get up there.

I want to say we got a spot around 11ish. We were the last one for that time (only 1 kid).

Staying at the Yacht Cl and it occurred to me, since the boats don’t run that early, do they have bus service to HS? We’re going to try the walk on a different morning, but if my grandson doesn’t handle it well, I need other options!

Staying at the Yacht Cl and it occurred to me, since the boats don’t run that early, do they have bus service to HS? We’re going to try the walk on a different morning, but if my grandson doesn’t handle it well, I need other options!
Yay! A question I can answer! We are staying at Yacht Club and I called the hotel directly with this question. The boats will not be running early enough for EMM. But I was told there would be a bus and to let the concierge know that we had EMM reservations.

Yay! A question I can answer! We are staying at Yacht Club and I called the hotel directly with this question. The boats will not be running early enough for EMM. But I was told there would be a bus and to let the concierge know that we had EMM reservations.

Thanks! I’ve stayed at the YC several times but have never done EMM and never thought about the fact that they normally don’t have busses.

Thanks! I’ve stayed at the YC several times but have never done EMM and never thought about the fact that they normally don’t have busses.

I’d def leave yourself extra time. Start checking the app when you wake up for bus times. If things aren’t going your way, don’t hesitate to pull the rip cord and walk or taxi/Minnie Van, etc (if an option). I’ve always been spooked by the bus from there!

I’d def leave yourself extra time. Start checking the app when you wake up for bus times. If things aren’t going your way, don’t hesitate to pull the rip cord and walk or taxi/Minnie Van, etc (if an option). I’ve always been spooked by the bus from there!

I am definitely considering Uber or a Minnie Van. I loved using the Minnie Vans back when they had the fixed price, but with the rate increase and the fact that there’s just 2 of us, Uber might be the better choice. Not sure what the car seat laws are though. My grandson is 7, but is still required to be in a booster seat here and actually still uses his car seat.

In the end, I’d prefer just to walk it, so definitely taking a test run for our evening we have at HS.

Just booked for Monday 7/22. Several reviews and posts on here convinced me to do this even though the up charge was hard to swallow. We've never been to TSL and are super excited. :) We'd considered trying to do DAH at HS if it's happening in July, but Friday (the day it is in June) doesn't work well with our plans. This was much easier to add.

I'm sorry if I missed it, but do we know how long ToT will be running at half capacity? We really want to head there for RD before breakfast, but I'm worried about cutting things too close now.

Just booked for Monday 7/22. Several reviews and posts on here convinced me to do this even though the up charge was hard to swallow. We've never been to TSL and are super excited. :) We'd considered trying to do DAH at HS if it's happening in July, but Friday (the day it is in June) doesn't work well with our plans. This was much easier to add.

We’re booked for this day as well! We have done TSL before, but the recent rope drop pictures terrify me, so this seems like it would be worth it.

I want to say we got a spot around 11ish. We were the last one for that time (only 1 kid).
I would love to get the first show of the day, but sounds like that most likely won’t happen if we get in line at the very end of the EMM event.

My son did the first show last November. Even with it being in the morning it still felt really warm to be wearing those robes and there wasn’t a whole lot of shade. I can only imagine how hot it will be around lunch time in June! Oh well, we’ll just have to roll with it when there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter