Did anyone here play VMK if so please post

if you played VMK did you like it??

• Yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

gatorsfan

Improvise Adapt Overcome...
Did anyone here play VMK if so then please post my VMK names where Goofes there from day one with that one. Nacarboy and Flyhighboy. :thumbsup2 Tf your like me you really miss VMK and wish it was still here well please post.

I am sad that they still use the vmk tracks on commercials. BUt, my name on vmk was TrueTrue3 there from like the 3rd week(day 1)

cool i really like your penguin knocking yaven in the ice cold water :laughing:

Finally some action on the vmk threads! Thanks for posting. Yup, I still miss vmk and want it back as badly as I did the first day it closed.

I feel the same way thank you so much for posting :thumbsup2 and do you think maybe you can spread the word about this thread. and what was your VMK name?

I feel the same way thank you so much for posting :thumbsup2 and do you think maybe you can spread the word about this thread. and what was your VMK name?

This is just a guess and prob not true but i think that if they make Kingdom Keepers into a movie, we would have a much better chance of getting it back

This is just a guess and prob not true but i think that if they make Kingdom Keepers into a movie, we would have a much better chance of getting it back

Maybe:confused3 i like kingdom keepers best books i have ever red hehe red get it?? wow im weird

Maybe:confused3 i like kingdom keepers best books i have ever red hehe red get it?? wow im weird

As in dictionary dancing? I think we could say "read". ;) I love those books too though, I'm still trying to figure out the whole never ending mystery of how he knew vmk was going to close in the book when it came out before. Well, at least when Disney actually made the decision to close it. Don't get into the topic though, it's a never ending loop. I do hope they become movies though.

uh maybe its just me but what the heck is dictionary dancing????

It's where you just had to come up with your own words if vmk wouldn't let you say a word. Numbers are a good example. Glove, things like that. I thought when you said red it was a vmk thing.

oh ok i did that all the time and no the red thing was not that i just really really really really really really really really really really really really stink at spelling:sad2:

I was AvastSmilee starting sometime in the first few months, and then I added some more variations of that name that I made in the parks. I miss it so much still.

I still really miss it too and hearing the music on commercials just make it worse! I was FeyDolphy, ElvenMagic and 1 other whose title I can't remember right now! OMG...I need to get some sleep!!

Did anyone here play VMK if so then please post my VMK names where Goofes there from day one with that one. Nacarboy and Flyhighboy. :thumbsup2 Tf your like me you really miss VMK and wish it was still here well please post.

Pretty sure I was friends with you. I was PrincessSofia.

On topic of Kingdom Keepers, Ridley Pearson said a game is in the works to reflect the KK series. Now, don't mark my word, but I'd imagine that it'd be something comparable to VMK.

If not, it'd surely be something I'd look into; you know, either way.

But I miss VMK more than anything.

Yup, really miss it. Just started the second KK book. FB is not the same.:lmao:

Hey FeyDolphy!! How is the OC!?

Yep, really miss it.

We were: AceEllaBelle (me), CaptAceKing (DH), BlueAcePinkTink (DD)

I miss VMK sooooo much! I was AstroNilla.. yes, it's a lame name, I know. I can't believe they use some of the VMK music on commercials! It makes me wanna cry. Seriously. VMK was awesome. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter