Did anyone here play VMK if so please post

if you played VMK did you like it??

• Yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes i miss it terribly =[ this is my first time logging into disboards since the vmk closing...i came back now, what, two years later? still missing this part of my life

Pretty sure I was friends with you. I was PrincessSofia.

On topic of Kingdom Keepers, Ridley Pearson said a game is in the works to reflect the KK series. Now, don't mark my word, but I'd imagine that it'd be something comparable to VMK.

If not, it'd surely be something I'd look into; you know, either way.

But I miss VMK more than anything.

i remember you!!! how are you?

i was Sharpay_Ryan (xD) to begin with, then I was MaddieChels

or was it MaddyChels.

im not sure :S but i miss it lotsandlots

i remember we used to make liek schools, and boarding schools xD

haha, i used to be in a little 'gang thing' with 2 otehr people,

i miss them, :(

Of course, The_Jedi_Master is the title. I also went by Flipperman long, long ago.

I miss vmk so much i started to play 2 or 3 months after it opened
my names were Nextroyalsubject and CoolDivagal i made Cool first then I made Royal later on

One of the things I remember most was I (AstroNila) always wore red hair, my pal snowmicaela (sp?) always had blue hair, and our other friend, whose name I can't recall at the moment, always had purple hair.

It was awesome. :thumbsup2

horseytink checking in here!! I miss vmk very much and still always hold out hope to someday find a game comparable to it.

Yeah, this is also my first time back on the site since the couple of weeks after closing.

I was, of course, Alionette. I can't believe they try to justify the closing of VMK by numbers- I can bet you VMK made them a whole lot more money by bringing people to parks than any of their other games (barring toontown's large monthly fee)

I do still miss it though!

Lion

One of the things I remember most was I (AstroNila) always wore red hair, my pal snowmicaela (sp?) always had blue hair, and our other friend, whose name I can't recall at the moment, always had purple hair.

It was awesome. :thumbsup2

I remember you guys! :D

Was it BrainyBird you were friends with?

horseytink checking in here!! I miss vmk very much and still always hold out hope to someday find a game comparable to it.

You were my friend :D
I think I remember you guys when you took that picture that is your icon; too funny.

I remember you guys! :D

Was it BrainyBird you were friends with?

You were my friend :D
I think I remember you guys when you took that picture that is your icon; too funny.

I am so glad to be able to catch up with former VMK Friends!! What was your title in VMK??

I was Shadowkevin on VMK and I still think about how much fun we all used to have playing it and what it would be like if it came back almost every day or so. I really miss VMK and can't find anything to replace it. The thing is after you played VMK nothing can match the friendship and fun from it.

-Shadowkevin

me and my mom both played VMK. We miss it so much! Mom was AvastMayGirl, and I was LGMH. My mom now plays SmallWorlds as May Lady. I haven't found anything to play that i like ......theres nothing out there to equal VMK~~~~~~

I was FuturamaFry (Main), RivenMyst, NukaCola, Oddworld, and 1 more that I dont remember atm. I came around a couple months after its start, but by the end had acumulated almost all of the rooms, pins, clothing, and furnishings that I missed. Sucks it ended as I was close to having a complete set. I had even figured out the pin trading room, using at least 2 computers and once one of my toons got in and got a pin, as soon as I left the room I would enter it immediatly with another toon and get in, and would repete this until the room closed. Not to mention always getting the better end of a trade. If the trade wasnt more in my favor getting something rare i didnt need I would say "Nah thats okay, thanks anways." usually the person would say "hang on!" but if not there was always someone else who would. I even bought the herbie movie for 5 bucks, took out the cards, returned it to the store saying it didnt work, and replace it with a new one, repeting this 4 times as im sure they would get wise sooner or later. 3 sets of herbie clothes and chairs for trade just like that...

Im certain though it was the most of our actions that caused it to close: Dictionary Dancing, Scamming, etc.. I too was even guilty of this although I tried not to be. I remember throwing several things up in the trade window and the girl liking the nemo sub parts and teribithia tree. Apparently never seeing them before and I not telling how available they were I traded them for a dreams shirt and musketeer hat, but I as well got scammed a couple times so serves me right. And although the admins played it off like it was schedualed to end then, it definitly wasn't. The trading card game was about to be put into affect, they had months of items yet to come out which they threw at us all at once at the end as well as sneek previews of new games and rooms to come. Im sure the higher ups though saw the lack of security and put an end to it before it got out of hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter