Did I even go on vacation?

I too always feel this way: I just got back from a solo trip in mid-October and had an absolutely wonderful time doing all the things I had planned out, including staying at MK late EMH day, which is something I usually poop out on. I came back totally satisifed, then a week later I'm thinking "heck, I didn't do that, or that or that...". I go back in December (bought an AP this year - need to make good use of it) but it's a group trip so the dynamic will be totally different and I won't have time to do the things on my "didn't do that" list. The AP is good until May though...

I just went and I totally feel the same way. I stayed for 8 nights and 9 days, and had the time of my life, but it all went by so quickly. I didn't buy souvenirs or anything. There's always room to improve next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter