Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I have a couple name fills and would like to request a few more ;) We LOVE them!

Kaitlyn with the Walt Disney World 2012 at the bottom in the Fairies fill, Nemo fill, Ariel fill, Pirate Minnie, Doc McStuffins, and the Ariel Mickey Head?

Reagan with the Walt Disney World 2012 at the bottom in the Nemo fill, Ariel fill, Pirate Minnie, Doc McStuffins, and the Ariel Mickey Head?

Thanks sooo much! No rush on these :)

Here you go.......:goodvibes

Hello Marneb,

You can leave the borders on, if it is too much trouble to change. I would be happy with any design you are able to create for me. I wasn't sure how to remove the excess transfer paper from the design. Guess, I need to go and read the post again on how to do this.

The borders make it much easier to put the disigns on the shirts, you don't have to cut around all the different objects that way, just the border.......saves time :thumbsup2

Hello Marneb,

I know you are probably swamped, but I would love to request some dis-signs pretty please, with-out the borders or dates.

Terrence- Mickey Mouse pirate with Walt Disney World
Ethan- Mickey Mouse pirate with Walt Disney World
Yvonne- Minnie Mouse pirate with Walt Disney World
Ethan – Lion king name fill

Thank u so very much

-Yvonne

Here are your disigns.......:goodvibes

These are wonderful :cool1:. Thank you so much for making the designs and the how to lesson. Can't wait to start making some shirts. I will have to send you a picture of the finished product.

Oh, your designs are great! When you have time could I please have :

Mickey Pirate with Walt Disney World 2012 for Brandon, Tyler, Connor, and Dad

Minnie Pirate with Walt Disney World 2012 for Mom and Makenna

And also the Mickey Heads for Brandon, Tyler, Connor, and Dad

And of course the Minnie Heads for Mom and Makenna

Thank you so much!!

Here are your requests.......:goodvibes

Hi, there!

Printing everything out for our trip, and I am LOVING your designs!

I thought of a couple more I need:
1.) Star Wars for Colin with C3PO & R2D2. Can you add "Star Wars Days 2012" on bottom, with the WDW on top?
2.) Ariel for Caitlin and for Amelia (with water background). Is it possible to do a teal & deep purple or hot pink border?
3.) Rapunzel w/Pascal for Amelia
4.) Tinker Bell & Friends w/Tink & Rosetta beside name (they are her FAVORITE!). Can you do teal with the green for border?

Thank you again for all your work! The designs are FABULOUS!

Here are your requests.......I wasn't sure which name you wanted in the last request so I did Amelia's if it needs to be Caitlin let me know and I will change it.........:goodvibes

Hi Marnie! I have been watching for a great family vacation DiSign and I love love love this one. If you have time, would you mind doing one like this for me for the Lough Family Vacation? Thank you so much! This one is classic! :yay:

[/QUOTE]

Here is your request.......:goodvibes

Oops, in getting ready for our family vacation, I realized I forgot to request a Mickey head for my brother. You've done some fabulous ones for me so far (Malificent, Mary Poppins, Tigger, etc). Can you do one more for my brother John? I'm thinking Darth Vader or some other Star Wars theme.

Thank you so much!!! popcorn::

What about this?

Marnie, I know I'm turning into one of your biggest customers. I really appreciate all of the diSigns you have done for me. This is perfect for my daugter Ava. Can I get a matching one for her cousin Sarah, who is going on the trip with us?

Can I also get one of these style fills for Billy with a Cars theme?

And finally, one for my son Sean with a Marvel theme like Spiderman or Wolverine? Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!

[/QUOTE]

Here you go........:goodvibes

These are wonderful!! Thank you again...and I am so sorry I left out her name, but I do need the last one to be for Caitlin. I have been a little overwhelmed lately; can't believe I forgot to put her name! :sad2: I need this vaca more than I realized! :beach: :tinker:

If you could do the Tink one for Caitlin, I would appreciate it! :thumbsup2

Also, I don't think I was very clear on the Star Wars one for Colin. Can you do one for Colin just like the one titled: owen star wars fill. No "Star Wars Days," but please leave in Walt Disney World 2012 on bottom and Vader on the side.

Again, THANK YOU!

Here are your requests.......I wasn't sure which name you wanted in the last request so I did Amelia's if it needs to be Caitlin let me know and I will change it.........:goodvibes

These are wonderful!! Thank you again...and I am so sorry I left out her name, but I do need the last one to be for Caitlin. I have been a little overwhelmed lately; can't believe I forgot to put her name! :sad2: I need this vaca more than I realized! :beach: :tinker:

If you could do the Tink one for Caitlin, I would appreciate it! :thumbsup2

Also, I don't think I was very clear on the Star Wars one for Colin. Can you do one for Colin just like the one titled: owen star wars fill. No "Star Wars Days," but please leave in Walt Disney World 2012 on bottom and Vader on the side.

Again, THANK YOU!

Here are the changed disigns.....

Hi, Marne.

Thank you again for your designs and for doing these so quickly! Can't wait to make their shirts and bags for their surprise!

One more thing...can you please change the Tink "Caitlin" to the teal-colored border like you did for "Amelia"?

Thanks so much!!

-Kerry

Hi Marne,

I am in awe of your Disigns and goodwill to do these for others! :thumbsup2

If it is all possible I would love:

A Mickey Head for Regan

Minnie Heads for Steph, Lauren and Jade.

Thanks in advance for your time from the other side of the world,

Steph :wave2:

Hello, I love your disigns! I was wondering if you could do the following for "Wyatt" and for "Evan":

The mickey bubble head with pants

Nemo name fills

A Christmas mickey disign of your choice.

THANK YOU!!!

Marne - How's this? I checked the links and they worked. :goodvibes
Name: Marne
Dis Name: marneb (aka.MarneMouse)
My Specialties: Name fills, Mickey heads, invites... I will try my hand at pretty much anything, just ask.
You can find my DISign thread here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
You can find my photo- hosting site(s) here:
http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/EWklBNX1/_online.html#dir=68408581
I do personalize/customize: Sure do, willing to try most things, but if I haven't done it before it may take some time to complete your request.
To ask for a design please: Just send me a PM or you can post on the above thread what your requests are. I will try to get them done in a timely manner....but sometimes life gets in the way of DISigning

Marne - How's this? I checked the links and they worked. :goodvibes
Name: Marne
Dis Name: marneb (aka.MarneMouse)
My Specialties: Name fills, Mickey heads, invites... I will try my hand at pretty much anything, just ask.
You can find my DISign thread here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
You can find my photo- hosting site(s) here:
http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/EWklBNX1/_online.html#dir=68408581
I do personalize/customize: Sure do, willing to try most things, but if I haven't done it before it may take some time to complete your request.
To ask for a design please: Just send me a PM or you can post on the above thread what your requests are. I will try to get them done in a timely manner....but sometimes life gets in the way of DISigning

Looks good to me:thumbsup2 Thanks for all your hard work:wave2:

Hi, Marne.

Thank you again for your designs and for doing these so quickly! Can't wait to make their shirts and bags for their surprise!

One more thing...can you please change the Tink "Caitlin" to the teal-colored border like you did for "Amelia"?

Thanks so much!!

-Kerry

Here you go.....

Hi Marne,

I am in awe of your Disigns and goodwill to do these for others! :thumbsup2

If it is all possible I would love:

A Mickey Head for Regan

Minnie Heads for Steph, Lauren and Jade.

Thanks in advance for your time from the other side of the world,

Steph :wave2:

Here you go.......:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter