Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your designs! Thank you so much for all that you do! If it is not too much trouble, I would love to have you help me with some name fills. I would like the WDW 2012 princess fill and the rapunzel with the sparkles for the names Olivia Leigh, and Ava Grace. Thanks again!

Here are your requests..........:goodvibes

I love that Disney Christmas disign you did. Could you do something like that for Thanksgiving? If not that's ok, if so I would really appreciate it. I was thinking I could use it as a cover to an activity book for my little girl for our trip! Thanks so much.

Here is what I came up with......I used some digital items from Kellybell(wanted to give her credit for the wonderful accents)......:goodvibes

Let me start off by saying that these are all amazing! I have been scanning forever now. I am addicted! :lmao:

Can you do the following?

Mickey Heads:
Dad
Blake
Lucas

Minnie Heads:
Mom
Paisley

Bubble Letter Name Filler Thingies....:confused3:laughing:

Cagney: Pirates of the Carribean (Walt Disney World 2012)
Nicole: The Little Mermaid (Walt Disney World 2012)
Blake: Star Wars (Walt DIsney World 2012) (We will NOT be attending Star Wars Weekend)
Lucas: The Fox and The Hound (Walt Disney World 2012) (If you cannot do this one I completely understand, Cars would be just fine too!)
Paisley: Tangled (Walt Disney World 2012)

Also, I love the ones you have done with all the classic characters that say Chappell Family Vacation 2012, SUPER cute!

And you can TOTALLY count on me being back for more!!:goodvibes

Thanks soooooooo much! :flower3: I can't believe how fun all this is! I'm sure you'll be hearing from me quite a bit as I get into my planning deeper. You have such great designs!

Stephanie

Hello! I adore your designs! :worship: I was wondering if I could get 8X8 autograph covers made?

I would love the Princess WDW 2012 Name fill with the name Evelyn

Also, could I get a WDW 2012 Name fill, possibly with Star Wars Mickey? If not, Toy Story would be great. The name on that one would be Joshua.

Thanks in advance!

I hate to ask you this since I know I just requested, but can I get one more name fill? My baby girl turns one in August and we are doing a ONEderland Mad Hatter tea party. I think her name with the Alice and Wonderland filler would be precious! Instead of saying Walt DIsney WOrld 2012 underneath, could it say "Happy 1st Birthday!" The name is Paisley.

If you are too busy I completely understand :)

Let me start off by saying that these are all amazing! I have been scanning forever now. I am addicted! :lmao:

Can you do the following?

Mickey Heads:
Dad
Blake
Lucas

Minnie Heads:
Mom
Paisley

Bubble Letter Name Filler Thingies....:confused3:laughing:

Cagney: Pirates of the Carribean (Walt Disney World 2012)
Nicole: The Little Mermaid (Walt Disney World 2012)
Blake: Star Wars (Walt DIsney World 2012) (We will NOT be attending Star Wars Weekend)
Lucas: The Fox and The Hound (Walt Disney World 2012) (If you cannot do this one I completely understand, Cars would be just fine too!)
Paisley: Tangled (Walt Disney World 2012)

Also, I love the ones you have done with all the classic characters that say Chappell Family Vacation 2012, SUPER cute!

And you can TOTALLY count on me being back for more!!:goodvibes

Here are your requests.........:goodvibes

Name Fills.........

Hello! I adore your designs! :worship: I was wondering if I could get 8X8 autograph covers made?

I would love the Princess WDW 2012 Name fill with the name Evelyn

Also, could I get a WDW 2012 Name fill, possibly with Star Wars Mickey? If not, Toy Story would be great. The name on that one would be Joshua.

Thanks in advance!

Here you go.......:goodvibes

I hate to ask you this since I know I just requested, but can I get one more name fill? My baby girl turns one in August and we are doing a ONEderland Mad Hatter tea party. I think her name with the Alice and Wonderland filler would be precious! Instead of saying Walt DIsney WOrld 2012 underneath, could it say "Happy 1st Birthday!" The name is Paisley.

If you are too busy I completely understand :)

Here you go.....:goodvibes

The middle part of this design is actually part of one of my former Disney designs. I remember how much work it was cleaning up all four Disney figures. This design was a favorite in my household as well as a favorite on the boards at the time. (which was years ago)

The middle part of this design is actually part of one of my former Disney designs. I remember how much work it was cleaning up all four Disney figures. This design was a favorite in my household as well as a favorite on the boards at the time. (which was years ago)

Sorry Amy, I did a google search to find the image and it wasn't listed with your name Amy or anyone elses either:confused3 :confused:, I thought is was a stock picture....otherwise I would have totally given you the credit for it...... I just take credit for the rest of the DISign not that part of it:thumbsup2

Hi there! I was trying to download the images from 4Shared and it says that the files aren't valid because it is an invalid link or the file has been deleted :confused3 Is there any other way for me to get them? I love them so much! They're super cute!

Hello,
Would you be able to create a star wars name fill design for:

Jack
and

Gabrielle

Thank you!
Robin

Hi there! I was trying to download the images from 4Shared and it says that the files aren't valid because it is an invalid link or the file has been deleted :confused3 Is there any other way for me to get them? I love them so much! They're super cute!

You should be able to click on the link in the thread and it should take you right to the page with the disign. I haven't heard of anyone having any problems accessing my disigns........there were some problems with the whole site yesterday though, I had problems uploading quite a few files yesterday.... maybe that was when you were trying to get disigns? Try again and if it still doesn't work let me know and I will send them as an instant message......:goodvibes

Hi there! I'm back for more!! I'm working on the t-shirts and I realized I don't have Star Wars shirts yet for our DS day!! Could you possibly make me some name fills? I'd like all of them to say Walt Disney World 2012 underneath and Star Wars directly above and below the names (no Jedi Princess for mine!). I'd love the Disney characters dressed in Star Wars gear if possible!

Mickey - Chris
Minnie - Maureen
Donald - Ashton
Goofy - Aidan

If you can't do those, then any characters will do fine! Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter