Did the theater where Beauty And The Beast Live was shown in Disney Hollywood Studios actually do other shows and was a area for meet and greets added

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When my mom and aunt were exiting the Beauty And The Beast Live stage show when my family went to Walt Disney World in 1997 my mom told me that in addition to meeting Gaston in a meet and greet after the performance there was also a meet and greet outside with John Smith from Pocahontas and some other characters that people could meet and I'm curious to know if the theater at Disney's Hollywood Studios where Beauty And The Beast Live was held also had another stage outside where another show was seen and did they put an area for meet and greets and what other characters could fans meet besides John Smith? Because from what Mom told me and she saw with my aunt there was a line of people waiting for character meet and greets in the outside area of the theater. Did the theater at Disney's Hollywood Studios show other shows in addition to Beauty And The Beast Live? And does this character meet and greet outside the theater still exist today?

When my mom and aunt were exiting the Beauty And The Beast Live stage show when my family went to Walt Disney World in 1997 my mom told me that in addition to meeting Gaston in a meet and greet after the performance there was also a meet and greet outside with John Smith from Pocahontas and some other characters that people could meet and I'm curious to know if the theater at Disney's Hollywood Studios where Beauty And The Beast Live was held also had another stage outside where another show was seen and did they put an area for meet and greets and what other characters could fans meet besides John Smith? Because from what Mom told me and she saw with my aunt there was a line of people waiting for character meet and greets in the outside area of the theater. Did the theater at Disney's Hollywood Studios show other shows in addition to Beauty And The Beast Live? And does this character meet and greet outside the theater still exist today?
Except for some special events, Theatre of the Stars has been home to BATB for more than 30 years. I do not recall there ever being a specially constructed meet and greet area there, but I am sure they did sometimes use the theatre queue area. In addition, the area next to the theatre on the path to Fantasmic was sometimes used as a pop-up meet-and-greet area, especially for character CMs who were new to the role.

I believe Tarzan Rocks was shown in this theater.
Tarzan Rocks was at AK where Nemo is now.

Except for some special events, Theatre of the Stars has been home to BATB for more than 30 years. I do not recall there ever being a specially constructed meet and greet area there, but I am sure they did sometimes use the theatre queue area. In addition, the area next to the theatre on the path to Fantasmic was sometimes used as a pop-up meet-and-greet area, especially for character CMs who were new to the role.

Tarzan Rocks was at AK where Nemo is now.
So the area next to the theater was sometimes a meet and greet character spot? That's probably where my mom and aunt saw John Smith do a meet and greet? My mom and aunt were gonna get a photo with John Smith but they had to hurry to the parade and then my aunt made my mom go back to try to get a photo with John Smith but when they came back John Smith was finished with his meet and greet and my aunt was disappointed
Thank you very much for the info DCassetta
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter