Did you have loving parents as a child?

Yes. My parents tried for 7 years to have a child, so that, coupled with that my parents were a bit older.....34 and 47.....when I was born might have been factors.

Complex answer. Is the question was I loved? Yes to a point. If the question is were they loving? Sometimes not always.

By my Mother, yes I was loved to a point. My Father,,not really,,he only used me as a weapon against my mother (they were divorced when I was 5).

My adoptive parents were outstanding with love, support and stability. The numerous foster homes prior to that was a nightmare of abuse and instability. My adoption is probably the only reason I'm still alive today.

My dad was mediocre. There’s a lot of issues there that aren’t worth getting into. But, I had the best mom in the world. I couldn’t have asked for a more loving and supportive mom that helped me become the person I am today. I miss her so much and wish she could see how far Ive gotten in the past two years since she’s been gone.

Fantastic loving relationship with my mom to this day, though as a member of the Silent Generation, she never felt comfortable actually telling me that she loved me until just recently.

Dad was a narcissist, so it was always about him 24/7. My parents split when I was young, so I ended my relationship with him once i became an adult with kids. He always felt the need to compete with me, which as a father now I find extremely odd, so no love lost between us whatsoever. He never liked me & I never liked him, even as a child, so it made it super easy to walk away from the toxicity once I decided to pull the trigger & leave the relationship

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter