Did You Know...

I found this strange fact & knew I could add to it!

Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger bought the first Hummer manufactured for civilian use in 1992. The vehicle weighed in at 6,300 lbs and was 7 feet wide.

& my Dad (retired from Chrylser, working part time) was the limo driver who picked him up from the ariport & drove him to get it! :)

You know I luv ya Donna :love2:

Didja know:
Most Americans' car horns beep in the key of F.

More potty info :teeth:

The average American spends 6 years in the bathroom, and 6 months at a stoplight

PrincessNancy96 said:
The estimated number of M & M's sold each day in the United States is 200,000,000.

And, sadly, since I am trying to match StitchIsOurHero's great and amazing progress at no diet cheating, there are NONE of these in my office. :sad2:

KAMommy said:
And, sadly, since I am trying to match StitchIsOurHero's great and amazing progress at no diet cheating, there are NONE of these in my office. :sad2:

It's okay to sneak a few.. we won't tell her!!!

StitchIsARedSoxFan said:
More potty info :teeth:

The average American spends 6 years in the bathroom, and 6 months at a stoplight
Okay for this one, I promise you I am not average! :rotfl:

Carry on the car theme...In 1977, American car makers recalled more vehicles than they produced!

Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England, but only in tropical fish stores.

The name for Oz in the "Wizard of Oz" was thought up when the creator, Frank Baum, looked at his filing cabinet and saw A-N, and O-Z, hence "Oz."

Lars624 said:
Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England, but only in tropical fish stores.

Boy, am I glad I sold my fishtank! :rotfl:

Lars624 said:

No fish tank....no passport...rainy day today...what's a fella to do :confused3

lewdyan1 said:
An elephant can hold up to a galloon and a half of water in it's trunk...

Doesn't need toilet paper often. :teeth: ;)
I suppose we could ask this guy...
_40968196_elephant_pa_203.jpg

"Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England, but only in tropical fish stores."

Well I'm probably closest to Liverpool out of all you guys (it's an hour and a half drive from my house.) Next time I go I'll make a point of taking a concealed video camera and visiting some tropical fish stores to try and get some proof for you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter